Thread: Adorable Abbey

Adorable Abbey

Good morning Abbey, how wonderful to say hello to a naughty and mischievous little Bengal girl with the most amazing jade and emerald eyes. You look as if you could get into all kinds of trouble and I think that's what you and your Siamese sibling do being both very active.
    But we can see that you also love to sit on your meowmie's arm once in a while, so we hope she can deliver all these kisses that we would like to give you.
    Congratulations, sweet girl
    Last edited by Barbara; 07-24-2014 at 03:55 AM.

You are such an adorable young Cat of the Future Abbey , and we are so pleased to meet you and make you our new Friend.
    You are such a Classic Cat Beauty , you arein the eyes of the Found Cat Hotel a knockout.

We are all sending our very best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS TO Our newest Pal and Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Fine New Cat of the Day Awesome Abbey.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Abbey is a beauty! Feline perfection to say the very least, excellent photos too! Mom is also adorable, no wonder everyone is so proud of ya Abbey. Have the best COTD ever!

Dearest Abbey, what a strikingly beautiful young lady you are! Your soft-looking Bengal-patterned fur is gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face there, with those long white whiskers and the cute little reddish-pink nosie and those HUUUUUGE green eyes with such a look of wonder and delight in them! And what a great collection of photos you have displayed here for us all to enjoy. I love the one in which you're "talking," and then you're sniffing the flower, and being held by your young friend, and just looking out at your world and enjoying it immensely. I wish I could reach through the screen to North Carolina and pet you! Oh well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you loads for me .

And you are not only lovely to behold, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too! You came to your Purrrmanent family with a mission to fulfill.. to comfort them and help heal them in their grief over the loss of their beloved kitties Sophie and Tucker. You have done so well at this that they soon brought home another kitty to share the love, a Siamese best friend for you to play with. You and she and your humans all love each other very much, don't you! You love to walk outside in your harness and play with your feather teaser toy. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Abbey, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Meezer pal and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Abbey, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a beautiful girl you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. You have great piercing eyes. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Abbey what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

Your pictures are stunning! The camera sure loves you!!! You are a heart melter for certain. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Abbey, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Abbey with your gorgeous green eyes, and your wonderful Bengal markings! I would love to watch you explore outdoors while you wear your harness, or to help you play with your feather toy! I would also like to pet your golden coat - it looks so soft to touch! I smiled when I read about how you have many things to say I bet you and your meezer sibling talk to your people a LOT! And they would not have it any other way

Happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Abbey! Hugs and lovies to you and your Siamese sibling!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to you dear Abbey on being COTD. What a beautiful girl you are, with your lovely spotted coat and stunning green eyes!

Hope you are enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom. I'm sure your little Siamese sibling is helping you to celebrate

Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Abbey!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You're a beauty Abbey!!! Such beautiful eyes! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla