Thread: Jeeves!!!

Jeeves!!!

You're a gorgeous boy Jeeves!!! How scary it must have been when you were sick!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Jeeves, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome horse you are--so beautiful!! I'm sure you have a wonderful life and are loved by your human. I hope you all have many more healthy years together. Congrats on being POTD!

Jeeves

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    So glad you started to get better just in time.
    I can see why you are so special to your person.
    If I had a horse, I would like him to be just like you.
    Celebrate your special day

Jeeves the Miracle Horse!

Greetings beautiful Jeeves! Happy Pet of the Day!

What an amazing, life affirming, inspirational story your human has shared with us! Your recovery truly was nothing short of a miracle, and I have no doubt that it was your love for your person, the deep bond you share, that provided you the strength to rally, mere moments before the unspeakable! No, it wasn't your time that fateful day, and I have a feeling you still have a TON more living, and loving, to do! How blessed you and your human are to have one another, best friends and soul mates for life! Enjoy your big day on center stage, beautiful boy celebrating with your devoted human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Jeeves! And thanks to your person for sharing your very special story with us, along with those heart melting photos! (You're gorgeous!!!) XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jeeves the Wonder Horse!

Congratulations, Jeeves (great name), on being POTD! You are AMAZING! You love your life and best human friend too much to leave, hence your miraculous recovery when the vet arrived!! (You're an amazing actor--wink!) Enjoy your special day and best wishes for continued happiness, fun, and good health, Cutie! P.S. Your eyes are gorgeous! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries
    Jeeves is magnificent! Great to see him today, so glad he made it through his illness and you got your miracle! I would love to throw a parade for you and Jeeves but, I guess best wishes and cyber hugs will hafta do! Jeeves is the best!

Jeeves what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I am so happy you are all well and enjoying your life now!!! Your wonderful pictures certainly brightened my day!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweet Jeeves, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I absolutely adore horses and Jeeves is definitely one of the handsomest and cutest horse I've ever seen! It must have been terrifying for his friend when he was sick! Bless him and stay safe, little cutie!