Thread: Fiona!!

Fiona!!

Oh Fiona, I'm so glad you were rescued!! What a beautiful girl you are. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Oh Fiona!!

Ive had the extraordinary pleasure of meeting this Irish lass and can only describe her as regal, delightful and unabashedly divine. She rules her kingdom of Littles with a generous spirit, the grace of a Queen and the knowledge that she is not only loved.. she is adored. If anyone is fortunate enough to meet an Irish Wolfhound, run don't walk to their side. It's an experience you'll never forget. As warm brown eyes meet yours, Gaelic secrets are shared and you will find yourself in a forest of gnomes, fairies rainbows and your pot of gold is sitting right in front of you. Congratulations Lady Fiona. You are amazing!

Fiona, I'm so happy to hear that you're now in a loving home which you without a doubt deserve. I love the first shot of you, I had to LOL when I first saw it. The expression on your face is priceless, you look so HAPPY! Much love to you and congrats on being DOTD!!!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Rags to Riches!

Happy Dog of the Day, beautiful Fiona! What a gorgeous girl you, inside and out; a gentle giant with a heart of gold!

To love and be loved, unconditionally, it doesn't get any better than that, and we are so grateful to your family for allowing you to live life on your terms! Fiona! Great thanks to your wonderful family for rescuing you from a life of loneliness and despair, for opening up their home and hearts to such a deserving girl! You've come so far in a mere 2 years, learning to love and trust, to enjoy life, and I just know that in the loving care of your forever family (with a little help from your wee, furry friends), your beautiful inner light will continue to shine! Yours is truly a rags to riches story, Fiona, and I hope that you and your family will know many, many more happy, care free, love filled years together! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your humans and furry sibs, being spoiled to your heart's content! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Fiona! XO XO XO P.S...That pic of your furry sib riding you bareback is the best!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fiona

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    All your little friends seem to love you.
    You were lucky to find such a wonderful forever home, but then again, you deserve it.
    Celebrate your special day

Laughing out loud

Quote Originally Posted by manda_moo87 View Post
    Fiona, I'm so happy to hear that you're now in a loving home which you without a doubt deserve. I love the first shot of you, I had to LOL when I first saw it. The expression on your face is priceless, you look so HAPPY! Much love to you and congrats on being DOTD!!!

This photo makes me laugh every time I look at it. She was in a street parade one year, and I always say someone either told her a really good joke or she saw a cat get chased up the tree! What a treat she has been and is in our life. But then, the other five are,as well.

Blog Entries
    Fiona is just a perfect dog with a beautiful name! I fell in love big time, what a joy seeing her as DOTD. She's simply wonderful!!

Oh, Fiona! I'd love to go visit you in Mexico and have you lean on me! (I've been leaned on by a Great Dane a few times- what I liked about it was the pure trust that seemed to just flow from Max as he leaned on me.) I smiled as I read about you being able to be yourself and wag your tail! Happy Fiona girl, I hope you have had a wonderful day of celebration and fun! Could you please have your person give you a huge hug for me today XX Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you for being there for Gorgeous Fiona.

The Irish Wolfhound is without doubt the Gentlest of Breeds. My friend has a 200 lb male who is a Big chicken and a wonderful dog