Thread: ~Bubby~

Hybrid View

~Bubby~

What an adorable face to wake up to! You're too cute Bubby!!! I just know you'll teach Chewy all the ropes!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and your little brother have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bubby: Me & My Shadow!

Congratulations, Bubby, on being rescued AND being POTD! What a sweet, adorable face you have! The photo with your lil shadow, Chewy, is precious and priceless! You must be a wonderful big bro to Chewy! We hope you enjoy your special day and have a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life with Cutie Chewy and your wonderful loving family! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Rescues Rock!!

Oh Bubby, how sweet you look! I love the unique colours of your coat - beautiful... and the picture of you with your lil' bro Chewy is just too precious. What a handsome GP you are!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Bubby

Name:  22b.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  94.4 KB

Bubby this is about the cutest thing I've ever seen.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Take care of your little brother, and celebrate your special day

Blog Entries
    Happy POTD to you Big Brother Bubby! So glad you are showing Chewy the ins and outs of living the perfect wheeker lifestyle. Your both so very sweet!

Bubby what an adorable and sweet face you have!!!

You sweet pictures have me smiling from ear to ear!!! The one of little Chewy following in your paw prints is so precious! He is lucky to have you as a big brother!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations sweet Bubby, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Piggy Bubby!

Happy piggy Pet of the Day, Bubby, and to your adorable sidekick Chewy, too! What a precious piggy pair you two make! And I agree with my fellow posters when I say your photos are over the moon heart melting! How lucky Chewy is to have you as his big bro, his protector and mentor, showing him the ropes (translation: teaching him how to wheek his way into your human's heart)! And how lucky you are to have him in your life, a little brother to play with when your human is busy, a best buddy to cuddle with each night! What a team! But hmm, it just might be your human who is the luckiest of all, having been blessed with not just one but TWO adorable wheekers, two best furry friends, in you and Chewy! Thanks to your human for choosing rescue, for giving two beautiful and most deserving wheekers the happiest life imaginable! Hope you and Chewy are enjoying your big day on center stage, being loved and pampered to pieces! You both deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Bubby, and to adorable Chewy too! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~