Thread: Duke

Duke

What a handsome fellow. I'm glad you rescued and I bet he is too. Both your family and the Dukester are very lucky.

Oh my gosh Duke, what an adorable face!!! You have beautiful coloring too!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating with your humans!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations to you Duke on being DOTD. What a handsome, utterly charming lad you are. Such a sweet face! So glad you were rescued and have the loving furrever home you deserve.

Enjoy your special day of celebration and international stardom! Best wishes to you and your wonderful family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Duke

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You sure are an active boy. A perfect fit for your active family.
    Celebrate your special day

Adorable Duke!

Hi Duke! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a cutie patootie puperoo you are, Duke! And being a Jersey Boy, and a water loving one at that (oh, those summers at "the shore,") truly a guy after my own heart! Great thanks to your wonderful family for choosing rescue, and sto Castle of Dreams Animal Shelter, for helping to make your homecoming a reality!:cool It's new beginnings, happy tails success stories such as yours that hopefully, will inspire other families to adopt a doggie in need! How lucky your family is, having a sweet and loving, energy packed, adventurous furkid in you, bringing SO much joy, love and laughter to their lives, especially following Sandy! You truly are the "best dog in the world," Duke, and so very worthy of your Dog of the Day, EVERY day, honors! Hope you and your family are enjoying a busy, adventure packed, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart! You all deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Duke! XO XO XO! P.S...Love those stylin' scarves you're sporting!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    What beautiful pictures, no wonder you adore Duke! So happy that he has such a loving family to share his whole life with now! Hurrrray For Duke, superstar and DOTD! All the very best to the whole family, have a lovely day!

Hello, Duke! You are so handsome! I like your brown eyes and your light and dark coat! You are an active doggie guy, too- surfing, swimming, keeping busy with your people and having fun! Do you get to go to the beach with your people, I bet that's beautiful. Happy Dog of the Day to you, handsome Duke!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Duke

What a love.. and so nice to meet you.. You've made your new family so happy and sounds like you all have loads and loads of fun. Congratulations on your Dog of the Day honor..but guess what.. you are Dog of the Year to your Mom and Dad
    Smooches to the Pooches
    Katie, Sofia and Bella