Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Cleo!

Beautiful Cleo!

Good morning, beautiful Cleo! What a pretty girl you are with your sweet face, your golden eyes, and your cute pink nose! I would love to gently pet your white and patterned fur- it looks so soft! You spend time with your people each morning to start the day. Then you have a conversation with your people, smoothly keeping up your side of the discussion! Then it is time for a round of Bodyguard the Human! Or, perhaps a visit to the garden where you can look at all that is going on, or do a little sneak attack on your person. Purr-fect!

Lovely Cleo, could you please have your people give you lots and lots of petting, snuggles and lovies for me today It is my pleasure to meet you! Happy Cat of the Day to wonderful Cleo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sorry, it seems i started a thread simutanious with you...! I will copy and past my text here and delete my own thread now

Sweet & gorgeous Cleo !
    Dutch: Lieve Cleo, toen ik je foto hier zag dacht ik meteen "oh, wat een schatje is dat!". Je doet me helemaal denken aan een van mijn eigen katten,namelijk Maya! Je hebt zo'n mooie speciale oogjes, en ook je oortjes zijn zo schattig! Van harte proficiat omdat je gekozen werd tot onze "Kat van de Dag" lieve Cleo, geniet er maar van!!
    Knuffel uit België, vanwege Lut!"

English (sorry for writing in Dutch first, but that is what Cleo understands best het)
    Dear Cleo, when I saw your picture here, I immediately thought "Oh, what a little sweetheart that is!". You make me think completely about one of my own cats, Maya! You have such special eyes, and your little ears are so cute too! With all of my heart, congrats for being chosen as our "COTD"!
    Dear Cleo, enjoy it!
    Huggies form Belgium, by Lut

You're so pretty Cleo!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations to you sweet Cleo on being COTD. What a lovely and charming girl you are! We very much enjoyed reading about you and seeing your wonderful photos. I especially loved the third one where you are "smiling".

Hope you enjoy your special day of celebration and international stardom and that it is filled with all the things you love most! Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Oh my gosh, Cleo, what an utterly adorable kitty you are! You have the sweetest face ever, with that cute little pink nosie and those lovely yellow-orange eyes and the look like you're smiling in that special way that only cats can do. And your fur looks so soft and is so pretty with the white and brown-tabby coloring. And what delightful photos!.. you looking out at your world, the one of you with the tip of your little pink tongue sticking out, and then you with your mouth wide open, smiling even more. You are gorgeous, and I wish I could reach through the screen all the way across the ocean to The Netherlands to pet you! Well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a great Purrrsonality you have, too! You delight your family with all your antics. You start each day sitting on Dad's shoulder, then have your breakfast. You take your responsibility as bodyguard of the humans seriously, following your family members around and sitting with them and having conversations with them. You sometimes like your kitty boyfriend Harry to visit, sometimes not. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Cleo, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Harry and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-20-2014 at 03:50 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You are a charmer, sweet Cleo! So many here have mentioned your eyes and little ears - and I will also! Your eyes are a very unique colour - I'd say orange! - and your smaller ears make me think of a Scottish Fold cat.

You have a very special blend of ancestors, and the result is the loving, talking, funny kitty that is you. Have a happy Cat of the Day, beautiful Cleo!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hello Cleo - Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!
    I enjoyed reading your story and seeing your big smile. You are adorable!

You’re a really sweet girl and I can tell your family loves you very much. I’m sure you get all the attention and love you want and today you will celebrate with extra treats and playtime. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I owe sincere compliments to Cleo and her human photographer. It is so difficult to get even the most photogenic cat to pose for photographs, but Cleo obviously has talent as a professional model. The pictures are a wonderful representation of the sort of "catliness" that we servants of our feline owners worship.

Thank you all for you kind words.
    Cleo sat next to me as I was reading through them. And of course I gave her the pets people wanted to give her, as always enjoying it.

Awww! Cleo!

Happy Cat of the Day, darling Cleo! What a beautiful, simply adorable, apple faced beauty you are, Cleo! My, how those gorgeous amber eyes of yours sparkle and shine! And being the beauty that you are, so very lucky having a talented photographer for a human! Love that shot of you giving us the razzberries, and that "smiley" shot could melt the hardest of hearts! You're one extra special girl, Cleo, and your Daddy and human bro/sis (boyfriend Harry, too), so very lucky to have a beautiful best friend, a loving companion, in you! Thanks to your proud person for sharing your sweet self, your delightful backstory and so many fab photos with us! Meeting you has truly brightened my dark and drizzly day! By the way, you don't look a day over 5! Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, darling Cleo! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I agree with everyone, Cleo is certainly special, unique and spectacular! What a wonderful COTD, hope Cleo and her whole family have the best day.

Cutie Cleo

Thanks for sharing Cleo's sweet story with us and those adorable pictures. I hope you have many happy and healthy years together.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Cleo What a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. You certainly brightened my day!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulatuions, sweet Cleo, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Cleo, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a cute girl you are! All your photos are very lovely and I enjoyed reading about you. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Congrats beautiful Cleo, on being COTD. I enjoyed reading about you.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana