Thread: Your favorite monthly subscription boxes (ie barkbox, etc)

Your favorite monthly subscription boxes (ie barkbox, etc)

Doing a little bit of research and there are actually several companies now that offer monthly goodie boxes for your pets for a fee. My issue is that I *really* don't want to pay more than $20/month, but most companies with month-to-month subscription options are $30 or more, and the only way to get a discount is by pre-paying for 3- or 6-months at a time (which breaks down to only being $20/month or so) but I don't exactly want to fork out over $100 for 6 months of a service that I'm not even sure I will like.

So... pet talkers, which ones are you subscribed to? How do you feel about the quality vs price?

facebook

This would be a fun project - compare each company's offerings for a study! I have heard of the Bark Box, the Meow Box, what others have you heard of?
    I've Been Frosted

I suppose it's a good idea if you can afford the money. For me, the answer is I do not subscribe to any of them so my answer is ... none.

I have found a few lists with reviews, but most of them are just so expensive up-front

This is the most updated list I've found, as there are several lists floating around but a lot of them talk about and link to programs that are no longer operating.

http://www.pawprintpetblog.com/2013/...oxes-for-pets/

facebook