Thread: Homer

Homer

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Beagles are a great breed. You more than live up to that.
    I never saw a white one, that makes you even MORE special.
    Enjoy your day of being world famous.

You're a cutie Homer!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable

Oh Homer.. you've stolen our hearts.. What a handsome young man you are and those eyes would melt the WORLD! Congratulations and we look forward to seeing your new puppy pal.
    Love Katie, Sofia and Bella

Adorable Homer!

Hi Homer! Happy Dog of the Day! Oh, what an adorable Beagle boy you are...and all white! Wow, how special are YOU! I mistook you for a Lab puppy first! I just adore Beagles...those BIG brown eyes and floppy ears are irresistible, and while you may be a seasoned citizen (you don't look a day over 5!), you've still got the spunk and spirit of a youngster! And of course you're spoiled...We, and your mommy, wouldn't have it any other way!!! Your family is so very lucky to have you in their lives, and I hope that you and they will know many, many more years of shared love and companionship!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your doggie sis are both enjoying a happy and fun filled day, being spoiled EXTRA rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Homer, and to your fur sis too! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Homer,

I hope you are enjoying your special day today as the DOG OF THE DAY. You deserve it
    as you are such a special guy to your family. Congratulations sweetie on being honored as DOTD
    and for being such a sweet & loyal friend. Sending cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Awww, I'm in love with Homer too, I just wanna smooch him SO much! Waaay cute Homer is, excellent wee DOTD 4 sure!