Thread: Tiggs

Tiggs

She looks a lot like my own black Tortie, Nugget, who also has a "broken brown paw", though not as large at Tiggs spot is. I may be partial, but I think she is GORGEOUS! Happy COTD to Tiggs!

Tiggs the Terrific Tortoiseshell

We have a fond spot in our hearts for Tortoiseshell Cats , as our first Cat as an adult was Pouncer Angel , who was so gorgeous and Pouncer Roccalno who did not want to stay in our Hotel, and passed on as a Street Cat.
    You are such a blend of pastel colors Tiggs , you are such a great looking Cat!!

We all love you Tiggs , and are making you an honorary Found Cat Hotel Cat and our brand new friend.

A Multi Colored MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Tortie Cat of the Day Tiggs the Terrific.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tiggs, you are charming!

So lovely - glad to meet you little Tiggs!

Dearest Tiggs, what a stunningly beautiful Tortie girl you are! Your fur is so shiny and sleek and such beautiful colors, and your big golden eyes have the sweetest expression in them. And then there you are, on your side having a nice snooze! My Tortie girl Poppy is thrilled to see another lovely member of the Sisterhood honored today. I wish I could reach through the screen to Poole, Dorset in the UK to pet you on your so-soft-looking fur.. but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You know when your Purrrson is upset so you can cheer him/her up, you say loud and clearly when you want to be taken out for a walk, you listen carefully when your Purrrson has something to say, and you know just when it is dinner time and when to wake up. You make her/him smile with all your antics. You and he/she love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tiggs, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Your so special Tigges!!
    Happy COTD-day!!

Awww, Tiggs, lovely tortie girl! I would love to gently pet you, because your fur looks soooo soft! I like your pretty green eyes and your one golden-brown paw Happy Cat of the Day to you, pretty Tiggs!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tiggs what a stunning girl you are!!!

I love Tortie kitties ! You are one of the prettiest I've seen. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Tiggs, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being COYD, beautiful Tiggs.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to you dear Tiggs on being COTD. What a beautiful Tortie girl you are and so smart too! We enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos.

Hope you have enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family dear girl. May you be blessed with many happy years together.