Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does your orange cat..

phesina said:
    As you can see, her hind legs are cockeyed. They were crushed when she was a kitten (I heard someone had stepped on her). The wonderful vet managed to put them both back together such that she didn't need to lose either. She's not able to jump up on things, but otherwise she gets around quite well. She climbs up on the bed every night to join me just as I'm going off to sleep
    - - - - -
    Oh My! Your dear sweet girl had a rough time at the beginning. Lucky for her and you, you ended up together. Regardless of her crooked legs, she is still a beautiful cat.

pomtzu said:
    I don't believe I've ever seen an orange cat that didn't have rings. I know the 3 that I had, were ring tailed. Most all cats that I've had over the years had rings, with the exception of my RB Meezers.

Princess Leia has one big pale colored ring right in the middle of her tail - she turned out to be a Tortie after starting out looking like a silver Chinchilla with a black face and legs. Luke is a gray and black tabby with a huge furry gray and black squirrel tail, and Harley (their brother litter mate), and who looked like Leia's twin when they were little, is completely shiny black with just a few gray hairs in his tail, but no rings for him. They all have huge and fluffy tails, but top prize goes to Luke. I'm always telling them that they got in the squirrel line by mistake when tails were being handed out. Luke loves to strut and show off that gorgeous appendage of his too - he's so funny to watch. All 3 of them have fur as silky as an angora bunny. Luke is huge all over - they are just 7 months old and he looks like a very big full grown cat and weighs over 10lbs. Harley is big, but not quite as big as Luke and weighing in at around 9 lbs, and Leia is the little and much more delicate little sister, and is about 7 lbs.

Yeah - I know - pictures needed.....................
    - - - - - - - -
    YES, PLEASE. I want to see the big tails of your cats (and the entire cat of course) and any other pics of pets you can show.

Quote Originally Posted by kaycountrygal View Post
    phesina said:
    As you can see, her hind legs are cockeyed. They were crushed when she was a kitten (I heard someone had stepped on her). The wonderful vet managed to put them both back together such that she didn't need to lose either. She's not able to jump up on things, but otherwise she gets around quite well. She climbs up on the bed every night to join me just as I'm going off to sleep
    - - - - -
    Oh My! Your dear sweet girl had a rough time at the beginning. Lucky for her and you, you ended up together. Regardless of her crooked legs, she is still a beautiful cat.
    Thank you, Kay! Yes, she is a real sweetie.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery