Thread: Pablo, our "Hemingway-cat"

Hybrid View

Pablo, our "Hemingway-cat"

Hi there Pablo!! Thanks to you being chosen to be our COTD, I know now what a "Hemingway-cat" is!
    You are really handsame !!
    So you love to hang out wherever you can be lazy & sleepy? Let me tell you this then: you are perfectly normal you know!! So say my 4 girls, known as the famous Gabriels Girls

Pablo what a sweet face you have!

l enjoyed your pictures very much. You certainly do have some magnificent thumbs! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!

Congratulations, sweet Pablo, on being our very special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so stunned amazed and pleased when I saw you Pablo , as you are an absolute Dead Ringer for my Miracle Cat Scrappy Two who at the age of four months had to have a still born Kitten surgically removed.She is now 10 and going strong!!!

We bet that you too Pablo are a smart tough Little Cat , you have the same amazing eyes.
    And such Big Paws , you can be catcher on the Found Cat Hotel Baseball team anytime.

Scrappy Two is leading Our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For You Pablo .ur Newest Friend and Our Cat of the Day!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Pablo, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a cute boy you are! I really liked all the pics; you're very photogenic. I hope you have a long happy healthy life with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Blog Entries
    I was so exited to see Pablo as COTD today! He is so charming and delightful I could look at his photos all day! Sending tons of love to Pablo

Such a cutie

Really enjoyed the photos of this wonderful kit. A delightful "cat of the day!"