Thread: Mocky!!!

Mocky!!!

You're a gorgeous boy Mocky!!! I love GSDs!

It sounds like you had a rough start in life and now things are much better. Congrats on being DOTD!

I hope this day is special for you and your special person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Mokey I'm glad you and your person found each other. I can tell by reading your story that you love each other very much and have a very strong bond. Happy dotd

Mocky

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    If you were weak in the beginning, you sure don't look like it now.
    That's because of all of the good care and love from your special person.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    I loved hearing Mocky's story about his life! Sounds like you 2 were meant to be besties right from the start! Best wishes to you and Mocky, he is a brilliant DOTD!

Hello Mocky, What a handsome boy you are! All the photos are wonderful--just lovely.
    I hope you have a long happy healthy life with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Marvelous Mocky!

Congratulations, Mocky, on being DOTD! You certainly deserve the honor! Thankfully, you have found a wonderful, loving home with people who appreciate you! You are special and precious! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life, Sweet Boy!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Magnificent Mocky!

Greetings Mocky in Romania! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy! What a gorgeous GSD you are, Mocky! Your photos are stunning!!! And true to your beloved breed, not only are you beautiful in looks, but so intelligent, so loyal, with a heart as big as they come! You certainly have endured more than your fair share of hard times, sad and lonely times, during your short life. But through it all, the good times and bad, there was always one constant...the bond of love and trust you and your person share, an unbreakable bond forged at your birth! You may have taken the long road home, but ther s doubt you two were destined to be together, best friends and soul mates for life! I'm so happy to hear you're now living the good life, Mocky, the life you always deserved, safe and sound in the loving care of your special person and grandma! Happy tails do come true!!! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day on center stage, sweetheart; celebrating to the max with your very proud, "special person," and your grandma; enjoying a nice long walk and run in your beloved field; being spoiled to the max!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, magnificent Mocky, DOG OF THE DAY, every day!!! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~