Thread: Kandi the Kool Kalico

Kandi the Kool Kalico

I always wonder why some one who throw a Kitten away and whether or not they would feel sorry if they saw what a Fantastic Gorgeous Cat they could have had as a Pet Companion.
    Probably not as these creeps have no souls and no feelings, any one who throws out a Creature of Our Lord God above would not be a proper Cat Guardian.

You are such a Gorgeous Calico Kandi , and that is a excellent name for you as you are sao sweet and lovely. Thank God you were found in time to become an Excellent Cat Companion , and now here you are as Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    And We at The Found Cat Hotel are pleases to make you our friend.

We are all sending Our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cat of the Day and Our Newest Friend Kool Kat Kandi.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Kandi, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a beautiful girl you are! Just look at all your colors; it's as if a painter used many of his colors. I smiled when I saw the photo of you on your back and saw that you're white on your underside. I'm sorry you had a rough start in life but you sure have it made now that you're in your forever home. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Sweet Kandi ~ Your photo sent me into sugar shock! What a gorgeous girl you are. Please ask your purrrsons to kiss those raspberry toes of yours for me.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Dearest Kandi, what a stunningly beautiful fluffy tabby-patterned Calico girl you are! I am so glad you were rescued after having been abandoned so cold-heartedly by some despicable alleged-human. You were found in the nick of time and given the love and care you needed so badly to make a full recovery, thank God. Now you have the most wonderful Purrmanent home with the most wonderful family, people who love you dearly and treasure you as the gift from God that you are.

You have the prettiest fur colors and pattern.. your coat is luxurious! And what a sweet face you have, with that little black mustache and those big green eyes full of the look of love. Your photos are adorable.. the closeup of your dear face, the shot of you rolling over, turning your tummy up for some rubs? .. and the one of you snoozing with your paws with their big pink pads stretched out. I sure wish I could reach through the screen to Burbank, CA to pet you. and skritch you gently under your chin and around your ears, and rub your tummy (only if you like tummy rubs, of course). Oh well, since I can't, I know your dear family members are giving you loads of pets and skritches and tum-rubs (only if you like those, of course) .

You are not only beautiful to behold, you have a delightful Purrrsonality too! You were given your name to reflect your sweetness. You love attention from your family and get lots of it. You often entertain them with your running around the house. You and they all love each other dearly, don't you! Which is just as it should be, for all kitties for that matter. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kandi, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Aw Jack, you are the most wonderful calico-tabby I have ever met! Your fur look so soft; I would love to rub my nose in your soft white belly!!!
    That moustace is so special too

Congrats for being chosen as our COTD !!

Blog Entries
    Kandi is so beautiful, perfect COTD!

Oh, beautiful Princess Kandi! What a gorgeous lady you are with your calico markings, your full fluffy coat, and your pink paw pads! I am sending you some gentle petting and lovies to tide you over until it's time to run your kitty sprint Happy Cat of the Day to you, Kandi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Kandi what a stunning girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures today. You brightened my day!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Kandi, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kool Kandi the Kalico!

Hi Princess Kandi! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a breathtakinly beautiful, sweet to the core, Calico kitty you are (and so perfectly named)! You certainly took the long way home, Kandi, but in the end (I'm sure you would agree) it was well worth the journey! It breaks my heart, imagining you homeless, picturing you in that box, wet and covered with fleas. But no doubt about it, with your devoted forever family you will be loved and cherished all the days of your life! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, being spoiled rotten...you sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Princess Kandi! XO XO XO P.S...Love your moustache and razzberry toesies!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful girl you are, Kandi! Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to you dear Kandi on being COTD. What a sweet and beautiful girl you are! You look so soft and fluffy and your coat pattern is lovely. Your new name suits you perfectly! It is also easy to see why you are Princess of your home and family

So sorry that your life had such a rough start. It's impossible to understand how anyone could just discard such a precious little being. Thank goodness you were rescued and found your way to your furrever home, where you will be loved and cherished for all your days. That's as it should be for all kitties

Hope you're enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family sweet Kandi. May you be blessed with many happy years together