Thread: Diamond

Diamond

Your family thinks so much of you, that they nominated you for Dog of the Day
    even when you are gone. I'm sure you had a wonderful life with all of your family
    loving you. What a great tribute to you.

Donna

A Sparkling Gem~

What a beautiful girl you were, Queblue Diamond. Just as your name implies, you truly were a true gem of a pup. Your human's loving tribute, that photo of you and your beloved doggie best bud looking so lovingly into the camera, all of your photos, bring tears to my eyes. How blessed you were to have been so loved, and how blessed your family (human and furry) was to have known YOUR love and companionship those wonderful 13 years. The pawprints you left on their hearts is eternal, the happy memories you shared, never to be forgotten. And while they await that happy day of reunion, your humans have Dougie to help fill that empty space in their hearts! And hopefully soon another pup will be added to the pack, a furry friend to be there for Dougie, just as he was there for you after the loss of Buster! You truly were a Dog of a Lifetime, beautiful Diamond, and so very deserving of your day in the spotlight! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You were a beauty Diamond!!! It sounds like you were a wonderful girl!

I'm sure your family misses you. I hope this is a special day for them seeing you as DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Diamond

Diamond what a pretty girl you were, and one can tell your family
    loved you so very much. And you had a very nice furry friend who
    you played with. I know your family is going to miss you so. It was
    a pleasure to get to know you.
    Jackie

Blog Entries
    Simply loved seeing Diamond as DOTD today. What a beauty and a sweetheart! Sorry for your loss and what a giant loss indeed. Heart goes out to you, so glad beautiful Diamond was DOTD and definitely always will be.