Thread: Corser

Corser

Well, your just the cutestest little thing I've seen this morning Corser, and I love your little friend mouse! It's good to have a buddy you can hang with
    I'm so glad you have found yourself a wonderful forever home in beautiful California!
    Congrats & have a terrific day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a precious one you are, Corser, and of course, I love your mouse too!! How could someone ever let you stray? I have no idea, but I consider your humans to be very, very lucky to have you in their home!! Merry Christmas and congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!!

Thank you, adorable Corser, for waking me up with your precious, kissable, sweet face, cuddled next to your best friend Mouse! Lucky you for finding a wonderful, loving home in my favorite city! I hope you have a lovely holiday and also enjoy your status as our special DOTD!

Well Corser sure is cute. What a sweet face! Sounds like he is real close to mouse. You might want to think about getting him a back up mouse.

Oh Corser - YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE!!! Look at that sweet sweet little doggie. I just want to squeeze you . . . and then eat you right up!! Too cute with your little mousy! May you have many many years of warmth, love, mice and treats!Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day!!!!

Corser

Hi Corser - you are truly adorable. You look so cute in your casual little sweater. Are you easy to look after? What do you like to eat? I'm a cat person and I've never had a dog to care for. Do you have special requirements?

Good Morning Corser, I love that picture of you, my what a handsome little guy you are. I see you are holding on to Mouse and looks like you won't let go. lol What a great companion you are, and I don't blame you for wanting to eat your dinner in front of the t.v. and watch Animal Planet too. lol It sounds like you have a wonderful family who loves you so much and I can see why. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Corser Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Corser, it seems to me that you need a Christmas present. Why don't you ask Santa to bring you your very own T.V. tray so that you and Mouse can have dinner with your humans every night?

You sure are adorable and I think it was meant to be that you were abandoned. This is the only way you could then find the humans that truly appreciated you and loved you to pieces.

I hope you and Mouse have a wonderful Christmas.

I think gini really hit on the perfect Xmas gift for you, dear Corser!! You really are so adorable, you ought to be illegal!! That photo of you in your darling sweater with your precious Mouse is giving me love spasms!! What a lucky Mouse to have such a devoted furdad!! Many thanks to your loving guardian for opening her heart and home up to such a deserving pupster! How anyone could ever abandon you is unimaginable! Now, I have a feeling your going to have a very Merry Xmas filled with lots of people watching, TV dinners, treats and LOVE!!! Congratulations to you ADORABLE little Corser, our small but mighty most precious Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there Corser,

You look adorable in your picture sweetie. I don't blame
    you for hanging on to your friend Mr. Mouse. Hey, good
    friends are hard to find right? Hope you hang on to your
    Mouse buddy & your folks hang onto you.Congratulations
    on being chosen for a Special day of honor today Corser as
    our DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aren't you such a gorgeous boy!!!
    Love your mouse, and your human ways. Too funny, how you eat with your parents .... Yes indeed, bring on that TV tray!

Congrats on being DOTD!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."