Thread: Jack

Jack

Hello Jack, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome boy you are! I read your story with interest and am so glad you were rescued and then adopted. I am sure you have a wonderful home where you and your brother are loved. No doubt you and your brother will have many years of fun and love with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Dearest Jack, what a fine-looking brown tabby growing boy you are! Your fur looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with those pale green eyes looking out straight at me. I would love to be able to reach through the screen over to Ontario to pet you! And your brother Wilbur and your mentor kitty Bobbie too, of course. Well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

How good that you and Wilbur and your whole family were all rescued by those fine people at the Kingston Road Animal Hospital! God bless them for their hard work and their caring for and about you all, and God bless your Purrrson for adopting you rescued boys, and God bless you, Jack, and your family and all the animals.

You make your human smile with all your antics, playing with Wilbur and chasing the laser pointer and coming for supper when he/she says 'tuppa Jack?' She/he loves you dearly, and you love him/her right back, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Jack (and Wilbur and Bobbie too, of course) on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day. We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even another round with the laser pointer!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Jack is such a great COTD! Love his striped pajamas!

Congratulations to you dear Jack on being COTD. What a handsome little Tabby lad you are! So glad that you and your siblings were rescued. How anyone could abandon such little darlings to the elements is beyond comprehension. It is even more wonderful that you and your brother Wilbur were adopted into the same loving, furrever home.

Hope you are enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom and that Wilbur and even Bobbie are helping you to celebrate the day. Best wishes to you and your family dear boy. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

You're a little cutie Jack!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Jack Joseph, what a handsome tabby kitty you are! You are never far from your person, staying close by and being a part of all that's going on! You and Wilbur play with the laser pointer, and then you enjoy a yummy kitty treat! You have a sweet little daily conversation with your person at suppertime, sort of "Yes, I'm ready to eat!" I hope you have had a wonderful, special day as the Sunday Cat of the Day, sweet Jack! xoxo
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

And a BIG Joyful Hooray to Jack, who lives in the very same province as we do.
    You are so handsome Jack , and we are so pleased that you are safe too from the outside World which can be harsh on we Stray Cats.

We are so glad to make you our New Friend Jack , and when we go out for meals , there will be a place at the table for you.

We are so happy that you are a Lucky Cat with a home now , and are sending a Huge MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For You Jack, Our Newest Friend and Our Lucky New Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jack the Magnificent!

Congratulations on nabbing Cat of the Day honors, Jack! I hope you and Wilbur and Bobbie ALL, enjoyed a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! We couldn't agree more with your family when I say that the rescue route is definitely the way to go...the rewards priceless...and YOU, dear Jack, are living proof of that! Great thanks to Kingston Road Animal Hospital for rescuing you and your family, giving you all a paw up in life, a 2nd chance at happiness! It was a case of love at first sight for you and your human, Jack, and understandably so! You're a treasure, a never ending source of joy and unconditional love! How lucky your person is to have you, Wilbur and Bobbie in her/his life, truly blessed! So, Jack, what's for "tuppa?" Lots of love to you, precious Jack, and to Wilbur and Bobbie too!!! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~