Thread: ~Sugar~

~Sugar~

You're adorable Sugar!!! It sounds like you've been a true friend to your person.
    You really showed everyone how high you could jump! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I like that defiant attitude in your first pic, Sugar. And because you could relate to your guardian you have created a special bond with each other. I know about that, as my Palomino horse Tim was POTD many, many years ago. He was too much horse for me when I got him but I gave him a chance and we developed an understanding over 25 years or so. He taught me a lot of things, and I am so glad I didn't give up on "us". May you and your devoted guardian have many more fun, happy, healthy years together like Tim and I did. Happy POTD, beautiful Paint Pony Sugar!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Sugar

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.

Little horse with a big attitude. That's what counts.

We will be thinking of you and your rider on the 20th of July
    and we do wish you luck, in your jumping and all that you do.

Donna

Sweet As Sugar!

Happy Pet of the Day, sweet Sugar! Oh, what a precious, simply beautiful Paint Pony you are, Sugar! Your photos are HEARTMELTING, as is the very special tribute your human has shared with us! What a very special bond you and your person have forged! Our animals companions have such an amazing capacity for "changing us," for the better, and oh what a lasting impact you have had on your special person, and she/he on you! Thanks to you, she/he sees life in a whole new way, a brighter light, not to mention becoming a better rider! And I have no doubt that together, there is nothing the two of you can't accomplish if you set your minds to it! Just look at how you (and your rider) proved all of the non-believers wrong, jumping an amazing 4 feet!!! What a team! How lucky your person is, having a riding partner, a best friend, a mentor and trusted soul mate in you, Sugar! You're the best! Wishing all the best for you and your person over the years to come, in and out of the ring, and good luck on the 20th! I just know you two will shine! Enjoy a very happy Pet of the Day, sweet Sugar boy. You sure deserve it! Lots of love to you, beautiful Sugar! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Sugar, it's a pleasure to meet you. What an absolutely beautiful horse you are! You are so sleek and shiny and look very healthy and handsome. All your photos are outstanding! I am so glad you and your human have each other to "talk" to and befriend. I've never had a horse or pony as pet/friend but I think it would be a great experience. I wish you luck on July 20th. Come back and post and tell us how it went. I hope you two have many more years together. Congrats on being POTD!

Blog Entries
    Sugar is amazing and wonderful. Sounds perfect you are sharing your lives with one another. She's SO pretty too.