I got bad news about one of my foster kittens this morning (see Admiral Applesauce in Cat General) and when I got home I found that Jasper had had diarrhea in the house.

I cleaned it up, got some kaopectate into him, and took him outside....where he had more very liquid diarrhea. Once we got inside, I got him settled in his bed by my desk and he vomited a HUGE puddle onto the carpet. I tied him in the living room to clean up and he vomited again while I was cleaning the original puddle.

Now he's flopped out on a blanket...he looks like he feels awful, and he didn't even get up to follow me into the kitchen. We have a vet appt in 45 minutes...had to call a vet I don't know because my regular vet doesn't have any openings until next week!

Please send some good vibes for my little buddy, I hate seeing him like this!! He had a day like this last week, but he eventually threw up a big furball (when he was licking the cat, I have no idea, but it was white fur....) and I assumed that was the cause of the stomach upset and it was all over.