Thread: Lucky!!!

Lucky!!!

You're adorable Lucky!!! You look so cute with that bow in your fur!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gorgeous Lucky!

Congratulations, Lucky, on being POTD! You're adorable! We are so glad you were found, rescued and loved by your forever best friend! We know you're having the best life now and will enjoy your special honor today! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Lucky the lucky bun!

Hi Lucky! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful bunnster boy you are, Lucky! I can't get over how cute you look, all decked in that "pretty boy" bow!

What an amazing, happy tails story is yours, Lucky! My stomach sank when I read of the fate of unwanted pets in your country! Thankfully your human came to your rescue, saving you from the unspeakable! We can all relate to your human's reluctance to opening up her/his heart to another furkid after such a devastating loss. But it's clear she/he has a lot of love to share, and lucky you, YOU were the one chosen to help heal her/his heart! In fact, it was a case of you rescuing her as much as she did you!

And I'm sorry to hear of the abuse you must have suffered in your previous life, but oh, just look how far you've come!!! It never ceases to amaze me, an animal's ability to bounce back, to learn to love and trust again. after suffering so at the hand of a human! Great thanks o your human for her patience, giving you all the time necessary to help you heal!

What a perfect pair, one terrific team, you and your human make, Lucky! You are both blessed to have found one another, and I hope that you and your human will know many, many more happy, carefree, love filled years together! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage, sweetheart; strolling in your garden, soaking up some sunshine, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Lucky! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Lucky, adorable bunny! How wonderful that your person has given you the time, patience and love you needed to not be afraid! Now you are used to your person touching you, offering you food or you even take a walk in the garden together! I'd love to watch you walking about and exploring! Could you please have your person give you some gentle petting for me - because you are much loved and so handsome! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, Lucky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thankfully you were rescued from becoming snake food, dearest Lucky! Your loving guardian has spent so much time gaining your trust and you must be so glad you gave it because now you are our precious POTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Lucky

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one handsome bunny.
    Enjoy your special day, now that you are world famous.

Donna
    Last edited by DonnaDWM; 07-12-2014 at 09:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    It is so wonderful that you adopted wee Lucky and are giving him such love and a safe home. Quite right about the cute part. Lucky is absolutely adorable!!! Fine POTD!