Thread: How Did I Live Before Knowing These 22 Brilliant Life Hacks? I’m Trying #8 Today For Sure.

How Did I Live Before Knowing These 22 Brilliant Life Hacks? I’m Trying #8 Today For Sure.

July 4

Guess what, person who spends their leisure time on a device that can bring them almost any piece of information within seconds, your life is about to get even easier. Thanks to these “life hacks,” never again will you have to struggle to serve your guests condiments at one of the celebrations of excess that you call a BBQ. Seriously though, these hacks are the best. You’ll never waste money on soap again (on the off chance that you won’t read all of them, I feel like I have to tell you that giving up bathing is not a life hack).

Take a look!
    1.)

dumpaday

2.)

dumpaday

3.)

funzug

4.)

dumpaday

5.)

dumpaday

6.)

dumpaday

7.)

funzug
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

17.)

shialabeowulf

18.)

funzug

19.)

twistedsifter

20.)

dumpaday

21.)

funzug

22.)

funzug

These are great and all, but when will someone come up with a life hack that makes the third season of “Orange Is the New Black” come out?

#10 will only work with a thin, or a very light cookbook!
    I've Been Frosted

I saw #5 in "Real Simple" magazine and I've tried it, but it has never worked for me. #13- one part rubbing alcohol, two parts water, won't freeze quite solid. #15- what happens when I go around a corner? I can see this being a big fail in my car.

I really like the idea of using a muffin tin for condiments instead of 3 or 4 little bowls. Will have to try that. Thank you for these, Catty1!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Rereading the text, how does this save anyone from needing to buy soap? It just delays it by a day at most, by using up that last sliver. Which I use anyway!

And #1 does not make a "speaker" - it is just an iPhone holder, it will do nothing to amplify the sound ...

And the #11 one does not seem like it would help one bit. Sure the paper towel will be frozen, but the stuff inside won't get any colder any faster ...
    I've Been Frosted

I think the ice pack idea might be more for a cold 'gel pack' so it will fit around something.