Thread: Theo

Theo

Wow, Theo looks so much like my late Koko, especially as a baby. I also had a Seal Point; they are wonderful kitties and mine lived to over 18, so I think you will have many years with your boys as well. Happy COTD, Theo.

Oh, beautiful Theo! What darling kittens you and Max were and what a beautiful boy you are! Such gorgeous blue eyes you have! And your wonderful dark points, and your cream-colored coat, such great good looks! You sit in the window and watch what is happening, you play in the garden with Hera! You can keep up your side of any conversation, and you receive scritchies behind your ears or cuddling from your people. You tell your person at night that brother Max needs to come back to you when he is done enjoying his bedtime visit with his people ! Plenty of family, fun and love for each day!

Could you please have your people give you some extra ear scritches for me -- some for Max and Hera, too, please! You are a very special kitty, Theo! I am so glad I have met you, Max and Hera today! Happy Cat of the Day! xo xo xo
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a Great Cat Dynamic Duo you and Max must make Theo , we can see you running about like Crazy Cats , just having the time of your lives, and making your family's days that much happier.
    There is nothing like watching Cats play, even when they have an OOPS or two.

You are such a Handsome Cat Theo, a living breathing Art Work with tons of charm and purrsonality.
    And you and your family will have years of fun to come!!!

We are sending Our Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW To Our Newest Cats of the Day Max and Theo, Our Newest Cat Pals.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Theo, aren't you ever a handsome Siamese boy! And aren't you and brother Max just adorable in your baby picture! Is that his back you are licking in the second picture? You are so good-looking with those dark points and the lovely blue eyes in your sweet face. I would love to be able to reach through the screen all the way to Belgium to pet your soft-looking fur and skritch you under your chin and around your ears.. And give a few to Max and your little puppy sister Hera too! Well, I can't do that, so I trust that your loving and beloved humans will give you all some pets and skritches for me.

And not only are you beautiful to behold, what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, too! You and Max play together, and you let him boss you around.. but you want to cuddle up with him every night. You and Hera play too, and you're very sweet and docile with her, letting her sniff and kiss you and chase you around the garden. And you love the cuddles and ear skritches and conversations with your humans. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Theo (and Max and Hera), on being selected today's Cat(s and Puppy) of the Day! We hope you and your family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Theo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Oh, be still my Siamese lovin' heart! Theo is a supermodel 4 sure! Loved all the pics, have a great day. Please forward a cuddle for me to Theo and Max too.

Hello Theo, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome boy you are! I enjoyed reading about you, your brother Max, and the pup Hera. Of course I have to mention your wonderful blue eyes! You three are going to have loads of fun during the coming years. I hope all of you have long healthy happy lives with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

I immediately fell in love with your beautiful blue eyes Theo!!
    Both you and your brother were so cute as kitten, and now handsame male cats now!
    Lots of lovies from my 4 female cats, they also live in Belgium (in the Flemish part); they all love your pictures !!!
    Have a great day today, dear Theo, because you were chosen as our Cat of the Day!!

Beautiful Theo!

Oh!!! I sure enjoyed meeting you today, Theo, and brother Max and doggie pal Hera, too! What a beautiful fur package your family has been blessed with! And whether you look the classic Siamese, or Ragdoll, or Birman, may I say..."the EYES have it!" What a stunning beauty you are, and no doubt Max and Hera are too! What more could a family ask for in a furkids(s)? NOTHING! How blessed your mommy and daddy are, and how blessed are you, Max and Hera, have such devoted and loving parents!!!

Congrats on your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I hope you and brother Max and dear Hera are all enjoying a very special, fun and love filled day of revelry! Love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Theo, and to Max and Hera too! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to you Theo on being COTD. What a handsome lad you are! Such a beautiful coat and stunning sapphire blue eyes.

Hope you're enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom and that your brother Max has been helping you to celebrate How wonderful that you were both adopted into the same loving home

Best wishes to you and your family, including Max and little Hera. May you be blessed with many happy years together

In the last picture with the two kittens, you can see on the floor in the next room a bowl that says "CAT DISH." I think I have that same bowl here, which my Sparkler uses.. There's the same lettering in the same color on a bowl of that size and shape.

I wonder if the one in Wallonia, Belgium also has a picture inside it of a cat, head and shoulders view, wearing a collar with a tag saying "MY KITTY."

I hope Theo and Max's Purrrson sees this thread and responds. If these are matching bowls, that would be such a strange coincidence!

Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery