Thread: Beautiful Buster!

Beautiful Buster!

Hello, gorgeous Buster Lex Keaton! What a gorgeously fluffy Maine Coon kitty you are! You have such pretty eyes and long whiskers, too. You chose your forever family at the shelter that day! You sit in the window and keep an eye on all that is happening ... I like that you are right beside the monitor as your person works on the computer! And you always play with the envelope from tea bags, which must be chased! Your people serve your prescribed diet to help keep you healthy for a long time to come.

I am sending you loads of gentle petting and scritchies for your special day! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Buster kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

WE had a Little Kitten Buster Kitten, who sadly passed on very young, he had an infection from the time he was found as a Kitten in a dumpster.
    He and Mister Scrappy were such buddies , I had to adopt Michael to take his place.

You are such a Huge Bundle of Love and Happiness Buster, and you are there to make your family get over their loss.
    I know that your predeccesor Angel Maxwell loves you too and is so happy that you are filling that void of love and furry companionship.

We are all saying a big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Newest Friend and Our Newest Huge Cat Friend of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Buster Lex Keaton, aka Buster-Baby, Lovebug and Underfoot, what an utterly beautiful Maine Coon kitty you are! And what a sweet boy you were to adopt your humans shortly after they lost their beloved Maxwell. You have done so much to bring them comfort and heal their heartache after the loss of their dear friend of 18 years. We know Maxwell Angel is smiling (in that special way that only cats can do) down at you all from the Rainbow Bridge!

What a handsome, gorgeous fellow you are! A fine example of a Maine Coon, with that soft, fluffy fur and that sweet face with the big eyes looking out with so much love and wisdom in them at your young age. And that HUUUUUUGE flooofy tail that you strut as proudly as a peacock (if one had a tail like yours)!!!!! I wish I could reach over to Plattsburg, NY to pet you! Well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you lots for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a most gentle and sweet giant, true to your Maine Coon heritage. You are full of energy and love to run all over the house (be careful sliding into home at the bay window!) and to chase teabag envelopes.

We're sorry you got so sick, but we are so glad you have been getting the very best medical and home care. You and Meowmie and Pawpie all love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you all share and we trust you will continue to for many, many more years.

Congratulations, darling Buster Lex Keaton, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrents and Maxwell Angel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats (that work with your special diet) and games, perhaps even another round of teabag-envelope-chase!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations to you dear Buster on being COTD. What a big, fluffy and handsome lad you are! We loved reading about you and seeing your lovely photos. Hope your special diet keeps you healthy for many years to come.

Certainly Maxwell is watching over you from the Rainbow Bridge and is very proud of you and happy you are there to look after your family for him.

Enjoy your special day of celebration and international stardom. May it be filled with all the things you love most. Best wishes to you and your loving family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Blog Entries
    Buster is a magnificent cat! I am so glad you got him and gave him a wonderful home and lotsa love! Perfect COTD! I firmly believe a house is not a home without...A CAT!!

Buster does indeed have the floofiest tail ... ever!

Awesome Buster!

Congratulations, Buster, on being COTD! And, congratulations, for finding the BEST, LOVING home possible! (We LOVE people who rescue pets!) You are soooo handsome, photogenic and precious! We hope you enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues) P.S. Forgot to say - the photo where you're sleeping by the computer is ADORABLE! Also, we LOVE your name and LOVE your namesake, the Great Buster Keaton!
    Last edited by CavyMom; 07-09-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Beautiful Buster!

Hi Buster! Happy Cat of the Day to you!) What a magnificent,, big hearted, gentle giant of a MC boy you are, Buster, a heart melter and heart stealer of epic proportions! We fur parents know when the time is right, for opening our hearts up to another, after the passing of a beloved furkid. And when the time was right for your Mommy and Daddy, into their lives you waltzed, worming your way into their hearts, helping them to heal and putting the smiles, the joy back into their days! No doubt that you WERE the one, Buster, and how blessed your parents are, having you in their lives. You do your beloved predecessor Maxwell, proud, and no doubt he's watching over you all from the Rainbow Bridge today and every day, giving you two enthusiastic "paws up!"

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby boy! My wish for you is a happy and fun filled day (and evening) of celebration, and countless more wonderful years with your family! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Buster! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Buster.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana