Thread: Katy!

Katy!

Hi Katy, what a beautiful sweet girl you are. i'm sorry you had a rough start in life. I'm so happy you found a loving, patient family. Happy dotd!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hello, Katy! You were adopted by such a caring, patient family! How wonderful that they help you make the best of every day. I can tell you give back loads of smiles and happiness in return! Happy Dog of the Day to you, lovely girl Katy!

Edited to add, I would love to sit in the yard with you and watch the world go by! I would also like to serve you a drink of water or maybe a yummy treat when you are done watching
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 07-09-2014 at 01:34 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Katy

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I love the picture of you with your toy in your mouth.
    You stick to your family like velcro because you know
    how wonderful you have it.
    Celebrate your special day.

Donna

Blog Entries
    What a wonderful, pretty girl Katy is. I love all the photos but the one of her sleeping is my fave! What a heartstealer!

Rags to Riches!

Hi Katy! Happy Dog of the Day! What a beautiful Pittie/Labbie girl you are Katy, beautiful inside and out! Your photo spread (oh, those close ups!!!), along with your human's loving tribute, have my heart in total meltdown mode!

Heartfelt thanks to your family for choosing rescue, giving one very special doggie a chance at happiness, for their unconditional love and unwavering commitment, though the good times and challenging times! You were a diamond in the rough, simply in need of a little "spit and polish," and oh, just look at how you sparkle and shine now! What a beautiful best friend your family has in you, sweetheart! You're the best!!! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Katy! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Katy, It's nice to meet you pretty girl. I have a special place in my heart for sweet black
    furred, brown eyed pups like you. I'm so glad you have a wonderful family that loves you very much.
    Congratulations sweetie on being today's honored DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you enjoy it very much.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Precious Katy!

Congratulations, Katy, on being DOTD! The family that adopted you are my HEROES for rescuing you from the fatal consequences at the shelter. You are ADORABLE and so PHOTOGENIC - and you look like an ANGEL when you're sleeping! ENJOY your special day and lots of X's & O's are being sent your way, Sweet Girl!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net