Thread: Chilly Bean!!!

Chilly Bean!!!

You're a little cutie Chilly Bean!!! What a cute name!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Chilly Bean

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Your new owner is right, some pets like you, guinea pigs and rabbits are not always a good choice for small children.
    Now you have a loving home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Donna

Blog Entries
    Oh my! Chilly Bean is like SO adorable, waaay cute. Just love his name too. Happy POTD wee Chilly Bean!

Cutie Chin Chilly Bean!

Happy Pet of the Day, Chilly Bean! Oh, what a precious Chin you are, Chilly Bean, and so packed with personality!D Love your feisty attitude, hehe. You sure know what you like and don't like! But that's OK, as your human loves you just the way you are! As your mom says, you love her and she loves you, and that's all that matters I'm so glad your mom's brother had the good sense to re-home you, and oh boy, didn't you hit the forever home jackpot! And likewise, what a wonderful best friend she has in you! You and your mom makes for one perfect match, and I hope that you and she will know many, many more happy years together! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, precious Chilly, being spoiled rotten!D XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cutie Chilly Bean!

Congratulations, Chilly Bean, on being POTD! You are adorable, precious and oh-so-lovable! We are so happy you were "rescued" by your new best human forever friend! (Rodents do not make good pets for small children. We've rescued MANY, MANY rodents from small children over the years.) We hope you have a wonderful special day and a happy, healthy, long, safe, fun life, Cutie-Pie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net