Thread: Kimi the Kosmic Kitten

Kimi the Kosmic Kitten

We just love that photo of you with your Companion Cat Kimi, it is hard to believe that one day you will be the same size.
    You are such a great Little Kitten and your family will have the joy of watching you grow.
    into an intelligent Lady Cat.

My Kittens Empress and Sydney ChristinOfur are Cats now, but no matter how mature they are , there will alwsy be a part of them that are forever a Kitten,

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING FOR You Kimi Our Newst Cat of The Future and Our Newest Kitten of The Day Our New Little Friend.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kimi

Oh how cute, look at the two of them together; that is precious! Happy COTD, Kimmy.

Dearest Kimi, what an utterly adorable child you are! So cute with that soft-looking short light-tabby and white patterned fur and that sweet, sweet face with the matching eyes and the little two-tone nosie. I sure do wish I could reach over to Pennsylvania to pet you, and your big sister Sebastiana too.. but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a lovely story you have to tell! You and your litter-mates were all rescued after being abandoned and all found good homes. You have big sister Sebastiana, age 3, to play with and to teach you the Ways of the Cat. And what a beautiful picture of the two of you together! You both are easing the heartache of your dear Purrrents who lost their beloved 14-year-old kitty brothers within a few months of each other. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling little Kimi (and Sebastiana too), on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you both and your Purrrents and your two brother Angels and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-07-2014 at 03:35 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Extreme cuteness alert for Kimi and Sebastiana! Kimi, what a darling tabby-tuxie kitten you are! I agree with my friend Phesina about your sweet face with the matching eyes, and your two-tone nosie! I am sending both you and Sebastiana bunches of hugs, snuggles, kisses and lovies today I bet you have all sorts of kitty fun together! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Kimi and Sebastiana! xoxo
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Kimi:

It looks like you get along with your fur sister really well! I am so glad a nice lady found your litter and your human gave you a forever home. Congrats on your very special day!!

Hello Kimi, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a cute little girl you are! I'm glad you have a good home and are loved. I really liked your photos especially you and your sister side by side. I hope you have a long happy healthy life with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Blog Entries
    Kimi has the sweetest little face I ever done up and seen! Excellent kitten, perfect POTD.

Kimi what a sweet face you have!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. Just seeing your sweet face made me smile. What a little treasure you are. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Kimi, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blessed Kimi!

Hi beautiful Kimi! Happy CAT OF THE DAY!!! How deserving you are, sweet baby girl, and what a perfect ending to my day, meeting you, reading all about your (and your littermates), rags to riches life! :cool God bless Dana, your family, all of the caring families who made your and your littermates happy new beginning a reality! They are all heroes in my book! Your family suffered more than their fair share of loss and heartbreak before you came into their lives, but it's for sure you're doing one awesome job, bringing joy and smiles into their lives! You're an earthly angel!!! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Kimi! Hope you and all of your furry sibs are enjoying a love filled, fun filled, super special Cat of the Day bash! Love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Kimi, and to all of your furry sibs, too! XO XO XO P.S..Your photo spread is heart melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to you dearest Kimi on being COTD. What a beautiful and adorable little girl you are! Such a sweet face

Thank God you were rescued and now have found your furrever home where you will be loved and well cared for. (It's also so good to hear that all your siblings found good homes too.) In addition to your wonderful human purrents, you have a wonderful older step sister, Sebastiana, to keep an eye on you , so you are a very lucky kitty.

We hope you are enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom and that it has been filled with all the things you love most. Hopefully, Sebastiana has been helping you to celebrate the day! Surely, your feline brothers are looking down from the Rainbow Bridge too and they're very proud of you and also very pleased to know that you and Sebastiana are there to look after your Purrents.

Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.