I'm really bad about remembering to come on here and post anything and I apologize for that, but life is hectic lol.

I have recently moved and we have quite the houseful with 3 dogs and 2 cats. Just thought I would share a few pictures of Brennan, Lily, and my newest addition Bailey.

Bailey is a pit bull/hound mix, well that's our best guess. She was 5 months old on the 3rd (I know I've been holding out on y'all but I post her on FB all the time!) She's my little buddy. Really curious how big she is going to get since she is only about 20-25 lb at 5 months. I was expecting her to be at least a 35-40 lb dog but we'll see! She's already spayed (thank you to our awesome spay shuttle that fixes pit bulls and mixes for free!) keeping her on low activity for a week wasn't an easy task though LOL. But she's all good now!

Anyway, on to the pics!

My sweet boy begging for a "cookie"

Miss Bailey! (She's having skin issues/recovering from a play time injury from Brennan between her eyes. Hence the redness)

Sweet Lily. Can't believe she is gonna be 9 in a few months. She's still as spunky and bright as ever though.

"But I love you, Mom."

He's got the pitiful look down pat.

My babies.

That's all for now. If anyone wants constant Brennan/Bailey updates feel free to add me on Facebook. I post pictures of them there ALL THE TIME LOL.