Thread: Hello, friends! *Pics*

Hello, friends! *Pics*

I'm really bad about remembering to come on here and post anything and I apologize for that, but life is hectic lol.

I have recently moved and we have quite the houseful with 3 dogs and 2 cats. Just thought I would share a few pictures of Brennan, Lily, and my newest addition Bailey.

Bailey is a pit bull/hound mix, well that's our best guess. She was 5 months old on the 3rd (I know I've been holding out on y'all but I post her on FB all the time!) She's my little buddy. Really curious how big she is going to get since she is only about 20-25 lb at 5 months. I was expecting her to be at least a 35-40 lb dog but we'll see! She's already spayed (thank you to our awesome spay shuttle that fixes pit bulls and mixes for free!) keeping her on low activity for a week wasn't an easy task though LOL. But she's all good now!

Anyway, on to the pics!

My sweet boy begging for a "cookie"

Miss Bailey! (She's having skin issues/recovering from a play time injury from Brennan between her eyes. Hence the redness)

Sweet Lily. Can't believe she is gonna be 9 in a few months. She's still as spunky and bright as ever though.

"But I love you, Mom."

He's got the pitiful look down pat.

My babies.

That's all for now. If anyone wants constant Brennan/Bailey updates feel free to add me on Facebook. I post pictures of them there ALL THE TIME LOL.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Aww, so glad to see you here! And great to see all the pups! It is amazing - how can it be that Lily is almost 9 years old???? Where does the time go? Bailey certainly does have a lot of hound in her - the eyes and especially those long floppy ears! Has she found her "bay" yet? Glad to hear everyone is doing well, and the move went okay!
    I've Been Frosted

Bailey looks an awful lot like my sister's dog, especially when he was a puppy... best guess is a hound/doberman mix, haha!!

(he is also second from the left in my sig image)

Name:  cam.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  64.8 KB

facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Aww, so glad to see you here! And great to see all the pups! It is amazing - how can it be that Lily is almost 9 years old???? Where does the time go? Bailey certainly does have a lot of hound in her - the eyes and especially those long floppy ears! Has she found her "bay" yet? Glad to hear everyone is doing well, and the move went okay!
    I know, it seems like just yesterday we brought Lily home at 8 weeks and now she's a little old lady. She has developed a lot of anxiety in her old age, but she's still spunky to be almost 9. Haha, yes. She does "bay" quite a bit. That was the first thing that made us think "she's definitely got some hound in her!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
    Bailey looks an awful lot like my sister's dog, especially when he was a puppy... best guess is a hound/doberman mix, haha!!

(he is also second from the left in my sig image)

Name:  cam.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  64.8 KB
    What a cutie! I saw pictures of her mom, so we know for sure she is half American Pit Bull Terrier blend of some sort. Our best guess on the second breed so far is Beagle due to her size, but if she continues to grow, who knows!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

What happened to Lilo?

I was wondering the same thing.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*