Thread: Freida Our Little Cat Mother to Be

Freida Our Little Cat Mother to Be

And all of us at the Found Cat Hotel , especially Pouncette who had Gary and Ivon at the Found Cat Hotel as a little Stray , and all three have found Fantastic Furr Ever Homes .
    WE are praying that your Little Cats of the Future are bright and happy , and with their Momma's great looks they will be Wonder Kittens.

We are hoping that when your Babies can be photographed , we will be able to see those little Creatures of Our Lord God above.
    You are truly a Princess of a Cat Freida.

We are all MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING FOR YOU FREIDA , Our Newest Friend and Our Newest Momma of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest GC Curlniques Let Freedom Ring, a.k.a. Frieda, what a stunning American Curl lady you are! Your fur is such a beautiful color and looks so soft to the touch.. what a sweet face you have, with those lovely pale blue eyes.. and your curly ears are exquisite! I wish I could reach through the screen to New Jersey to pet you.. but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

You are a unique girl.. the only short-hair American Curl on the East Coast! Soon not to be the only one, though, as you are due to have your first litter of kittens any day now. Meanwhile, you retain your own kitten-like attitude forever, a feline Peter Pan. You are very sweet and friendly, always giving head bumps and rubs. You enjoy meeting your fans at cat shows, and at home you love to play with your wand toys and toy mousie. You and your Purrents and your Curl roomies all love each other very much, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Frieda, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your fellow Curlies and your whole family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps even another round with the feathery wand toys!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Freida is a fabulous COTD! Can't wait to see her kittens, you are gonna let us see the kittens right? Pretty please....

Hello Freida, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are lovely with your curled ears; I've never seen a cat like you before. I (and others) do want to see the kittens; please post pics when they arrive. Freida, I hope you and your babies have a good life. Congrats on being COTD!

Hello, beautiful Frieda! You give sweet, friendly head bumps and rubs, you play with your special wand toy or your favorite mousie! Then you greet your friends and fans at shows - I bet people are happy to meet you! I'm sure you will be a purr-fect mommy too! Happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful American Curl kitty Frieda!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a stunningly beautiful girl you are, Freida, with your softest coat and divine blue eyes. Your ears as just adorable.

I bet you have the most gorgeous little kittens and hope they will all have very loving homes.

Congrats on being our darling Cat of the Day, precious Freida.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Belated congratulations to you dear Freida on being COTD. What a beautiful girl you are! We loved your photos and website. Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family, including your soon-to-be-born kittens. May you be blessed with many happy years.