Thread: Blanca the Bodacious

Blanca the Bodacious

You are such Uno Grande Hombre Blanca , even though there was a bit of a mistake with your name.
    You certainly have matured from a Handsome Cat from being such a breath taking little Gata.

And as always we Found Hotel Cats love meeting Our New Cats of the Day, so we can make New Friends and have another guest when we go out for lunch, today aptly its Taco Bell!!!

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For Our Muy Excellente Gato , Our Newest Cat of the Day Big Blanca.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Blanca, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome boy you are! Your kitten photo was just precious and I enjoyed the other pics also. It sure sounds as if you have wonderful home and are loved. I hope you have many more years with your human. Congrats on being COTD!

Awwww, Blanca! What a darling wee kitten you were, and what a beautiful kitty you are! I like your golden eyes, your pink nosie, your soft looking fur, your long whiskers and ear-tufts! I agree with kaycountrygal - I hope you have many more wonderful years with your person! I'm sure you will have a fun day of playing with your doughnut toy, eating a yummy kitty treat and being your sweet self Happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Blanca!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Blanca, what a gorgeous young MAN you are! Gosh, you are a good-looking fellow with that white-with-some-black fur and the long white whiskers and eyebrows and the lovely yellow eyes and sweet face with such a look of happiness and contentment. And your kitten picture is adorable!

What a sweetie you are! I wish I could reach down to Texas to pet you... but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you plenty for me .

What a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to chase and catch your treats as your morning workout, you carry your donut toy around and beg for it to be thrown, you appreciate affection from your humans more and more over time, especially when they are busy on their laptops! Your antics make them smile, don't they! And you have two other kitties and a doggie as housemates, too. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Blanca, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Blanca is such a wonderful COTD! His little face looks so delicate in the first photo. What a precious feline!

You're so handsome Blanca!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Blanca,

Blanca, your story reminds me of the best cat I ever had. I had a beautiful Siamese kitten and I was sure he was a male kitten. I named him Cyrus, after Billy Ray! Much to my surprise... HE was not a HE at all. I considered changing 'her' name, but there can be Billy May Cyruses as well as Billy Ray Cyruses, right?? Cyrus was the most loving affectionate cat I have ever had and she was with me for the most glorious 20 years before she had to pass over the Rainbow Bridge. I surely hope you and Blanca have as many wonderful years together!!! Red 46

Blanca, well what a breathtakingly beautiful cat you are with your amazing eyes and spotless coat. I can see that you are an expert groomer and like things to be just so.

I love that your name is Blanca not Blanco as you have panache, pizzazz, cattitude and style.
    What a truly worthy Cat of the Day you are, Blanca. I hope you had special treats and a multitude of cuddles and may you enjoy many more years of being adored.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Belated congratulations to you dear Blanca on being COTD. What a cute little kitten you were and what a handsome lad you have grown up to be! Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.