Thread: Going Bilateral. Two Cochlear implants! Surgery is July 8th.

Hybrid View

Going Bilateral. Two Cochlear implants! Surgery is July 8th.

Hi everyone, thought I would share my news that I will be having surgery on July 8th to have my second cochlear implant. I have had my first cochlear implant since I was 16. I'm 29 now. I decided it was time to make another change in my life for the better and that is to do the second. Most especially do it BEFORE my wedding in about 5 months.

I've decided to make a blog to follow my post surgery to recovery to the day when I have it turned on and my achievements & struggles with the second cochlear implant. If you're interested into taking a peek into my life through a blog, here it is: http://rmcbuckeye84.blogspot.com - I'd appreciate it for good thoughts, prayers, vibes, etc. because I am feeling super nervous about it and it's been 15 years to make a big decision and it was time to do it before I change my mind.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Prayers and good thoughts on the way. I wish you all the best and speedy recovery.

Good Luck! I just went to your site http://rmcbuckeye84.blogspot.com and read your introduction. I kept the site and will check back and forth to see how you're doing. You're in my prayers for a wonderful outcome re your surgery and implant.

I was just thinking we had not heard from you in a while! Hope it all goes extremely well!
    I've Been Frosted

Good luck and many prayers. Please keep us updated!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good luck! I bet you're looking forward to being able to hear out of both ears.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Hey, I've been following you on Facebook. I'm glad all is going well.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)