Thread: Do you order your cat's food online?

Do you order your cat's food online?

Do you order your cat's food online? Where?

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Not cat food, but when I was in NC I had to order Wolfy's dog food on line since it is a brand (Verus) only sold by specific dealers, and there was no one in the area around Hickory that sold it. Now that I'm back in DE, there is a pet supply dealer just a few miles from here that carries it.

When I did order it on line, I got it thru www.Chewy.com. They had the best price on that brand and their delivery time is awesome - I would have the order in just 2 days, and that wasn't any kind of expedited delivery either. They ship out of PA, so it's relatively close. I continue to order from them - things like vitamins or supplements or other items that I find are less money than buying locally. I highly recommend them.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I have started buying the cat cans online, from PetCo. I get the PetCo brand, Soulistic. It was the only thing Chaplin would eat the last 3 months of his life, so that is how I got started ordering this online.

Is that Petco brand Soulistic half-way decent quality, Sandie? Bob is sometimes VERY picky about wet food, and I keep trying and trying to find something he'll eat.

Thanks,
    Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Yes it is, Phesina. It is grain free! I get the varieties in gravy as none of my 7 like the ones in gel.

I don't order it online because I can't find it any cheaper online (with or without shipping) than just picking it up from the store. =/

facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Yes it is, Phesina. It is grain free! I get the varieties in gravy as none of my 7 like the ones in gel.
    Thanks, Sandie. I'll stop by, maybe tomorrow, and pick up a sample, or if there are several flavors, maybe several samples for Bob to try. Mr. Robert is very, VERY, VERY picky.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Yes, last week I placed my first cat food order online for George. I was feeding him wet EVO but I can't find EVO Cat & Kitten anywhere--locally or online--so I switched to Innova Cat and Kitten. PetSmart near me (22 miles away) has their tall cans of Innova for $2.30 or $27.60 for 12 cans.

I searched several online sites and found the best price at www.chewy.com and got 12 tall cans for $17.49. I had to spend $49 to get free shipping so I got 3 flats of 12. I was very impressed when my order came THE NEXT DAY from PA to NC. I was shocked when the UPS truck rolled in so quickly with my order. Now let's hope Mr. George does not decide he doesn't like it

I know EVO is grain-free and Innova has some grain in it. When he's older, I will probably change to a grain-free wet food.

With my intense distrust of anything computer, I never get Amigo's food on line. I go to PetCo or the grocery store. That way I know exactly what I'm getting.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I wonder if they ave this in Canada, although I do quite well at PetsMart.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I have a local pet store that I usually shop at that has a pretty big selection of quality pet food (Halo, Tiki, Wellness, Merrick, BLUE Buffalo, Natural Balance, etc). They also offer a store to door delivery service since I tend to buy different types of food, litter, toys, and treats at once (I spoil my little asthmatic feline!). I think they just recently launched an online shop which makes it even easier for me to be lazy and not have to go in the store to pick everything I want out. It's called Doggie Style (I know, I know great name right?) www.shopdoggiestyle.com