Thread: Handsome Stanley!

Handsome Stanley!

Congratulations, Stanley, on being POTD! You're so photogenic but PLEEEZ leave the poor outdoor critters alone! We are Rodent Fans & Rescuers. There is nothing sadder than finding dead mice, squirrels, birds in our yard that a neighborhood cat has killed. We love mice and have never killed any (we use humane traps). Stay inside and enjoy life! Love, Marty Mouse & Mice Fans http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

Igor says Stanley is his kind of cat. Go Stanley!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Igor304a.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	58335
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by RTBI; 06-30-2014 at 06:43 AM. Reason: typo

You are so like we Found Hotel Cats Stanley , you know when you have found your place in the sun, and where the best place to sleep is and to stay close to your Guardian and let her know just how much she is loved , and how you appreciate having your FurrEver Home.

WE love you Stanley , you big Creamsicle Guy and are pleased to make you our New Big Friend!!!

We are all sending our Best Second Chance Cat our Nicest Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Great Cat of the Day Super Cat Stanley!!
    They even named the NHL trophy after you.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations to you Stanley on being COTD. What a handsome lad you are and such a wonderful purrsonality too. Love your crooked little tail! That first photo of you makes me want to rub your little tummy. I can't reach you to do that, but I know your special Purrson will give you a tummy rub for me in honor of your special day

Hope you enjoy your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family dear Stanley. May you be blessed with many happy years together

Hello Stanley, What a beautiful cat you are! I enjoyed reading about you and it sounds as if you are a very loving and sweet boy. I enjoyed all the great pics; you're very photogenic. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Ah!! Thank you all so much! I will give him belly rubs for being such a good cat! He's sleeping soundly at the moment though, but we DO appreciate all of you! Your wonderful comments are adorable!

Also, he was named after Stan Bush whom wrote 'You Got the Touch' for the original Transformers theme!

Again thank you all so much!

Dearest Stanley, what a fine, handsome orange and white fluffy fellow you are! ..with that very interestingly-crooked tail, too, and you look like you have an orange mustache. And what a sweet face you have! You show off your happiness so well in all those lovely photographs. I wish I could reach through the screen out to Alma to pet you... but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

And not only are you gorgeous, you have a delightful Purrrsonality too! Right away you cuddled up with your dear young friend, and you like to be home with your Purrrsons. You've even gone to school with your young friend! You are very loving and kind-hearted, and you and your family members all love each other dearly. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Don't be sad that you were neutered! You will be much healthier as time goes on, you won't be wandering off and getting into fights, and you won't be making kittens there won't be homes for. Well done, and thank you, Stanley and family!

And you might also consider the joys of being an indoor-only cat. You'll be much safer over time, and the nearby wildlife will thank you.

Congratulations, Stanley, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your special young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I think I just fell in love with you, an amazing and oh so happy orangie !!
    Those orange marks under your nose are soooooooooo cute !
    Lots of congrats to you and your humans for being chosen as our COTD!!!

Stanley what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. I love your crooked tail. My Angel Rose has a crooked tail too. It just makes you even more special. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Stanley, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Stanley has me absolutely enchanted! Perfect COTD!

Awww, Stanley! What a handsome orange and white kitty you are! I would love to pet you, because your coat looks soooo soft! You spent the day at school with your young person- I bet lots of people enjoyed meeting you!

The camera sure likes you, what a beautiful boy! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Stanley up in Michigan!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Stanley

What a beautiful orange and white kitty you have - as you can see from my signature I love orange kitties too. Well all cats actually. But I agree with phesina. It is much better that you had Stanley neutered believe me. If you are unsure just go to a rescue or shelter and see all the abandoned cats there - we really don't need any more cats to be brought in this world when there are so many looking for homes as it is. So take good care of your Stanley (he will live a longer, healthier life indoors by the way). Cars, nasty neighbors, animals who are predators, etc. greatly shorten and endanger lives of outdoor cats. My cats are purrfectly happy inside since we keep them busy by playing and they are safe. Take care.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

What a handsome orange and white kitty you are Stanley. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana