Thread: Sassy Fancy

Sassy Fancy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  11.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I'm so glad you found a perfect person to adopt you.
    Someone who knew your special needs and is willing to help you.
    Celebrate your special day, and many more.

Fancy

Oh Fancy what a life you had but now you have a even better life with your new mommy just hugs and kisses not hit the dog.. Happy Dog Of The Day!!!!
    Sandy Frost

Dearest Fancy, what a beautiful Shar-pei you are! You are so pretty in all of those great pictures. And what a story of rescue and love your dear person tells about you! I was so sorry to learn of your horrible early existence and how terrified you were of everything and everyone. And so glad and grateful you were brought to the shelter, where you and your dear person came together. She/he has been treating you with great care and love, and you have been learning to enjoy life. You are safe and comfortable, happy, loving, beloved, and cherished. Blessings to you and your dear person and all those whom you love and who love you! You and and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fancy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I am so happy for Fancy, now she is loved and cherished. She is such a good dog, why would someone ever hit her. I am sure she is in wonderful hands now, Amen. Please forward hugs and smooches (Or whatever she likes) to Fancy, our magnificent DOTD!

Sweet Fancy!

Hi Fancy! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl! What a gorgeous Shar-pei girl you are, Fancy! That sweet, smooshy face of yours begs for smooches!

The happy, healthy, confident and content pup we meet here today belies the horrific, unconscionable abuse you suffered at the hand of your former so called "human." Your transformation from terrified and mistrustful shelter dump to Dog of the Day honoree is nothing short of inspirational, a testament to the healing power of patience, commitment and unconditional love! Your human knew the moment she laid eyes on that you and she were meant to be, and rest is happy history!

Endless thanks to your furever human for choosing rescue, ignoring the naysayers, seeing you for the diamond in the rough that you were; for taking a chance on you when others turned away, giving you the chance to prove to the world just how special a girl you are! And now, under your human's loving care, nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years to look forward to! What a terrific team you and your human make, Fancy, best friends for life! You truly are a treasure, Fancy, and so very worthy of your "top dog" crown!

Thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming rags to riches story, your heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...making mischief, taking a nice walk and a car ride, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you brave, beautiful Fancy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Sweet Fancy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am so happy Fancy was rescued and now lives in a loving home. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank you for adopting this sweet pup. I know she has a good life with you. What a great face.