Thread: Marvelous Mystery!

Marvelous Mystery!

Good morning, Mystery! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a beautiful, most precious Chi girl you are, sweetheart, truly an earthly angel in a furry coat. You had some mighty big paw prints to fill, following the passing of your mommy's beloved service pup and heart dog, Angel. But blessedly a dear friend intervened, gifting her you, and the rest is happy history! Just as your mom says, life works in mysterious ways!

I was moved to tears, Mystery, learning of your mommy's daunting, life threatening challeneges, reading her love filled tribute to her healer and comforter, her soul mate, her life saver! Bless you for being there for her, comforting her with your quiet, unconditional love and unwavering devotion! And how well you and your mom are paying forward your good fortune through your community outreach and fundraising, helping to assure that so many deserving animals will be helped!

Mystery and I help raise money for groups that help animals. We have been Grand Marshall of the local Walk for the Animals, because we were top money raisers by an individual.
    Wow! How amazing is that!!! I just wonder which of your fab, adorable outfits you donned for the grand event! What a lucky girl, having 3 talented and created designers at your beck and call! All of us girls should be so lucky!

You're just as special as they come, Mystery, one in a million, a pure treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Great thanks to your mom for sharing your/her inspirational, heartwaring, life affirming story with us, giving us the pleasure of paying tribute to one extra special girl and her mom! What a team! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, precious one, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more by your proud mom, all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Mystery, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 10-08-2017 at 11:56 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mystery

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful little girl. I love all of your outfits.
    Looks like you enjoy modeling them.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Mystery is a sweetheart alright, just what the Dr. Ordered it seems! Hope you two have the perfect day, Mystery is a beautiful DOTD!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Mystery!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Mystery, what a beautiful girl you are, an utterly adorable Chihuahua! And what a wonderful story your dear person has to tell of how you came to her. She had been devastated by the loss of her previous service dog, her loving and beloved Angel. You were a gift to her from good friends, and you have given her back her life. (I think perhaps Angel the Angel might have had a paw in bringing you together!) Now you and she help raise money for groups that help animals. You even have your own three personal fashion designers! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mystery, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Angel the Angel is rejoicing at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery