Thread: Minou

Minou

Hello Minou, What a pretty girl you are! I cant imagine anyone mistreating you but there are bad people everywhere. I am so glad you now have a wonderful loving home where you are treasured. All the photos are great--love your colors. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Bonjours Miss Minou, it is so wonderful that you have had your great fortune in finding your place in the sun , your For Ever Home where you are so loved and treasured for the Dear Little Cat that you are.

We at the Found Cat Hotel feel exactly the same way to find the place where we are home.
    We all are so pleased to make you our newest friend Minou , and we pray that there are toys and treats for you on your very special day.

A Big Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Dear Minou the Marvellous Our Sweet New Cat of the Day!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Minou, what a stunningly beautiful kitty you are, and how horrifying and heartbreaking is the thought that you were badly treated by your first alleged-humans. Now you have the most wonderful, Purrrfect Furrever home, and I am so glad to know this. Thank God for your loving and beloved Purrrson who rescued you!

What a wonderful collection of photographs you have posted here! They show off your beauty and your sweet, loving disposition so well. Your Calico fur is gorgeous, and what beautiful big green eyes you have! And you are clearly so comfortable and happy at home now. I wish I could reach across the ocean to Genk, Belgium to pet you! Well, since I can't, I know your dear Purrrson will pet you for me .

You have such a sunny, delightful Purrrsonality, too! You look up to kissing sounds from your Purrrson, and you love to sit on his/her lap and be petted and purr softly. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Minou, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even another session with your toy mouse!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Minou! I know you feel so safe, secure and loved. You are such a pretty pretty girl! Forget those former owners - they don't deserve you.

It does look like your thoughts are filled with happiness and love! Bless your human parents for taking such great care of you. Happy Cat of the Day and I hope you get even extra spoiled today, if that is possible!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Bonjour petite Minou!
    Is she absolutely gorgeous or what!

Beautiful Minou

She is a "torbie" (calico or tortie with tabby stripes) - not rare, but less of a common coloration than the solid-colored calico (without the stripes). All the torbies I have known have been very sweet and it seems Minous is no exception

Hello, sweet calico kitty Minou! What a lovely girl you are with your pretty colored coat, and your green eyes! You spend time in the garden, you play with your toy mouse, and then you snuggle with your person and gently purr! That must be so pleasant for both of you ! Mmmwah, I kiss your out-stretched white pawsies Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Miss Minou!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Minou!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Belated congratulations to you sweet Minou on being COTD. What a beautiful Calico girl you are, with such a lovely coat and lovely green eyes. Thank goodness you were rescued from that bad situation and now you have a furrever home and a family who loves you so much.

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Hello dear sweat Minou !! I'm so sorry I wasn't on Pet talk today, and so I missed noticing that a Belgian dat was nominated!!
    Thank you to Phesina for telling me this!!
    You are such a beauty, and in fact you look a lot like my own calico Maya. I see that you even save the same character!
    Your name is typical name for Dutch and French speaking countries! My sister-in-law Beatrice also has a dat Minou!!
    Lots of contrast to you and your family sweety!!

ps. yes little one, I am Belgian too, and so are my 4 girls

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy View Post
    Hello dear sweat Minou !! I'm so sorry I wasn't on Pet talk today, and so I missed noticing that a Belgian dat was nominated!!
    Thank you to Phesina for telling me this!!
    You are such a beauty, and in fact you look a lot like my own calico Maya. I see that you even save the same character!
    Your name is typical name for Dutch and French speaking countries! My sister-in-law Beatrice also has a dat Minou!!
    Lots of contrast to you and your family sweety!!

ps. yes little one, I am Belgian too, and so are my 4 girls
    Hello! I'm Dutch and from the 'dat' mistake I'm guessing you too...? I'm just guessing so I'm safer with the English right now if it's not the case
    Thanks for your sweet comment! Actually I should thank everyone for that, so if you're reading this and you commented...THANK YOU ALL!!!!

And yes, Minou is a common name here in Belgium haha. Her previous family gave it to her because she was first called 'Treesje' and they didn't like it (Me neither actually) and after we took her from them I didn't want to change her name otherwise she wouldn't listen to it. (Just my thoughts).

Thanks again!! And give your kitties all a big hug from me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    Hello! I'm Dutch and from the 'dat' mistake I'm guessing you too...? I'm just guessing so I'm safer with the English right now if it's not the case
    Thanks for your sweet comment! Actually I should thank everyone for that, so if you're reading this and you commented...THANK YOU ALL!!!!

And yes, Minou is a common name here in Belgium haha. Her previous family gave it to her because she was first called 'Treesje' and they didn't like it (Me neither actually) and after we took her from them I didn't want to change her name otherwise she wouldn't listen to it. (Just my thoughts).

Thanks again!! And give your kitties all a big hug from me!!

Yep, that's right, I am Dutch too! But I didn't type the word "dat", I wrote "that"; but my laptop keeps correcting my words all the time.... . This also happens with other words! It's okay to speak English to me, nobody would be able to follow us when we would start talking Dutch....
    Hugs to your sweetheart Minou!!