Thread: My long-term Foster, NOVA

My long-term Foster, NOVA

Nova, a dear member of this family, has left for the bridge today.

I will truly miss him. He was with me for 8 years.

Even though he never attracted attention to himself, I could see the good in him. The love he had to give, in his own special way. He appreciated every neck rub, a lap to lay on, or a cozy bed to sleep in and a person who understood his terror at being picked up or held.

While he never got adopted, he HAD a family and he had LOVE. And I believe he was happy here.

I miss him.

Oh, Jen, I am so sorry to learn this news. Nova, sweet boy, go find my Cassie at the Bridge and she will purr to you. You definitely had love and a family .
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, Jen, I am so very sorry. Deepest sympathy to you and all who love dearest Nova. You gave him a wonderful home all those eight years, in which he was deeply loved and always safe, warm, and well-fed. May your precious memories and souvenirs help to bring you comfort.

Rest in peace, darling Nova, at the Bridge now with so many friends. You are whole and healthy again and will welcome your dear Jen Home.. One Fine Day.

God bless, all.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRS~~~~ and from Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

So sorry for your loss of NOVA kitty, he may not have had an "official" furrever home, but he certainly found a home and love with you.

I'm so sorry about beautiful Nova.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure you gave Nova a wonderful home and love. My condolences!

I am so sorry. RIP Nova.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Cool

We remember Nova well Jen , and it was a boon that a Cat who was lost had such a Great Furr Ever Home to go to , and such a Fine Cat Lover to be with , and make up for those years where he had no one to love him.
    Nova now has his Wings of Silver and Gold , and he will be there with all of Our Awesome Eternal Angel Companions to meet you and Charles in paradise to return the love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

So sorry for your loss. Nova was certainly a wonderful cat and was very blessed to have found a loving family. Sending warm and loving thoughts your way. May your wonderful memories of Nova always bring you peace and happiness.

So very sorry for the loss of Nova. He was much loved, and that is what matters most. Hugs to you, losing two so close together.

I am so sorry to hear of Nova's passing.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)