Thread: Chimney!!

Chimney!!

Awww, Chimney! What a darling little kitten you were, and what a beautiful one-year-old orange kitty you are now! I like how you help your person to keep up with photography by being a camera star! You talk to your people and make sure their attention is on you, smart boy! Best of all, you provide cuddles and even place your paws on your people to say, "Cuddles, please!" What a wonderful kitty guy!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet orangey Chimney! I am glad I got to meet you and see all your pictures today!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Chim Chim Oree Chim Chim Oree , Good Luck will rub off if you shake paws with me!!!
    That is what came to me when I saw you Chimney, you are such an Awesome Orange Cat , just coming into his own as A Cat.

You were such a little Nugget of Gold , now you are such a Great Dear Cat!!!

We are all saying hello to our Newest Orange Friend , and Mickey Fluffy Tail , Miquelito and Michael Angel and Our Orange Porch Ctas are saying a big hello too to our New Friend.
    WE are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING bfor Our Newest Cat of the Day Charming Chimney.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Handsome Chimney!

He just sparkles! What an adorable kitty - so glad you shared this sweetheart!

Chimney

From gorgeous kitten to cute big boy in only a year! Happy COTD, Chimney!

Dearest Chimney, what a fine-looking orange kitty you are, and what an amazing story you have to tell! We're so glad your family went to all this trouble to rescue you and your siblings and your mom Sammy.. and then you wound up staying Purrrmanently!

What great photographs your Meowmie has posted here! I love that first one of you with the big smile, then your baby picture which shows what an adorable child you were, and then there's the sweet picture from above of you calmly looking up. Now you inspire Meowmie to keep up with her photography, since you are the Purrrfect photographic model, always posing. I sure do wish I could reach through the screen all the way around the world to South Australia so I could pet your so-soft-looking orange fur.. but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

You are not only stunningly gorgeous to look at, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too. You are "one of the most cuddliest cats" Meowmie has known, and you love to be around people. You sit on laps and often fall asleep, you keep your Purrrsons warm at night, and you are quite the conversationalist. You have even learned how to let them know you'd like some attention by putting your front paws on their legs! You and they all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chimney, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-24-2014 at 07:30 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Chimney, What a way to get your name!! I enjoyed reading the article about you and how you were named. You certainly are a handsome boy and I enjoyed all your photos. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Congrats on being COTD handsome Chimney.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Belated congratulations to you Chimney on being COTD. What a cute kitten you were and now you are a very handsome young lad. We very much enjoyed your photos and story.

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family and friends. May you be blessed with many happy years together.