Thread: Spanky !!!

Spanky !!!

You were a gorgeous boy Spanky! Thank goodness you were found and rescued when you were a kitten.

I'm sorry you had to leave too soon. I hope your humans are happy to see you honored as COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Unforgettable Spanky!

Congratulations to Spanky & his parents on being COTD! What a DOLL Spanky was! THANK YOU to Spanky's parents (his guardian angels) for making Spanky's life a wonderful, loving one! What a lucky kitty!! And oh-so-photogenic! It's easy to see how much FUN Spanky was! He will NEVER be forgotten and now the world can celebrate his life, miraculous survival, and memory!! XOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Spanky, what a stunningly handsome ebony kitty you are! You are a gorgeous Angel now, with your sleek black fur and your pale yellow eyes and your little pink tongue peeking or sticking out. We are so glad you were rescued when you were a tiny kitten, so very sick, and your loving and beloved family members and your vets gave you such good care to bring you back to fine health.

And what good people your humans are, rescuing so many others and making them part of the family.. Charlie and Autumn and Zonker. I wish I could reach all the way to the Rainbow Bridge to pet you! Oh, well, since I can't, I know many, many other Angels are petting you loads for me now . You left your physical home too soon, but love is eternal, and you are with your family always. What a delightful love-filled home you share with those you love so much and who love you so much!

Congratulations, darling Spanky Angel, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Charlie and Autumn and Zonker and your humans and all your family and friends and Angels are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite heavenly games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Without your determination and love and care, Spanky would have not made it much past 5 weeks of age. Bless you!

I love that photo of him where he looks quite wild and crazy. What a character!

Spanky, enjoy being Cat of the Day at the Rainbow Bridge. Send your loving humans a message that you are just fine, and up to hijinks where you are!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    Spanky is the very best and so is his family! Excellent to see that Spankster is COTD and what a lovely story. Ya'll remind me of what Pet Talk is all about.

Congratulations to Spanky on being our most special Angel COTD. What a handsome boy he was and so lucky to have been rescued by such a wonderful family. His time on Earth was too short, but it was clearly filled with lots of love.

Special blessings for Spanky's family. How wonderful that you rescued him, nursed him back to health and gave him such love for ten years. I know how much you must miss him, but certainly he is watching over you from the Rainbow Bridge and is proud and happy to be honored as COTD. Hopefully all our beloved Fur Angels helped him celebrate this very special day at the Rainbow Bridge.

Best wishes to Spanky's family. May your wonderful memories of him always bring you happiness.

What a Great Little Kitten you were Spanky , with your tongue hanging out , just full of Kitten Nawtiness and fine a fine Cat you became , and now as a member of Our Awesome Eternal Angel Companion , you are quite striking with your Wings of Silver and Gold!!!

WE know that Our Fellow Angels are pleased that you are their New Friend and Companion and are showing you all around the World , this month in Switzerland.
    You are such a Great Cat , we know that you are missed so much.
    Our Dad is putting your photo in his book of Angels, so one day we can share a lunch together.

My Found Cats , Porch Cat Angels and My Found Cat Angels are all sending a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW For You Spanky our Newest Cat of the Day, and we know that you and your Meeowmie will be together again.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS