Thread: Lovey

Lovey

What a beautiful cat ! She has all the markings of a Lynx-point Siamese, just beautiful!

Lovey , you are truly a Wonder Cat, you just beam with love and affection.
    We Found Cat Hoteilliers are so pleased to meet you Lovey, and make you our New Friend of the Day, we just wish you could come and share when our Dad brings home take out.

We all just love your colorings and we know that if we met, it would be fun. We pray that there are some toys and treats for you.

We are all sending a Second Chance Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Cat and Pal of the Day Lovely Lovey.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Omg

She looks just like a cat I had several years ago. She was the sweetest cat and we were best friends for a long time. Thanks for the memory. I still miss her and she died 20 years ago.

Dearest Lovey, what a beautiful blue-eyed tabby girl you are! All your photos are delightful. You have just the sweetest face there, with those lovely blue eyes gazing up at me, and your fur looks so pretty and soft. I wish I could reach down to Austin to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, too, Lovey! You are an absolute joy to your Purrrson, who calls you the Queen of the Tabbies. You laze in the sunshine on the porch in the daytime, and then in the evening you sit on his/her lap and lick her/his hand as you are being pet, and then you jump down and clean yourself off. You have your favorite toy, the white tennis-shoe lace glued to a dowel, to play with. You love affection, except if it involves scratching your back near your hips. You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Lovey, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovey

Beautiful eyes, some Siamese in your background? Happy COTD, pretty kitty.

She is a beauty! Congrats on Lovey being cat of the day!

Oh, beautiful Lovey! I would be delighted to gently pet you - since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you some extra petting for me! I smiled when I read about all your favorite things to do - spend time in the sunshine, play with your magic kitty wand, and especially receive petting and lovies from your caring person ! As it should be! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, precious blue-eyed kitty Lovey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Awww, Lovey is a beauty alright! Good that she keeps the peeps in line and makes her own rules. Way to go Lovey, happy COTD to you and yours.

Lovey what a beauty you are!!!

You certainly do have lovely eyes!!! They really comand attention!!! It sounds like you are a complete sweetheart from nose to tail too. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Lovey, on being our very speical Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats beautiful Lovey on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Lovey, It's a pleasure to meet you. You are beautiful and I wasn't expecting blue eyes--lovely. From the writeup I can see that you are a special wonderful girl. All the photos were great. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Congratulations to you Lovey on being COTD. What a beautiful Tabby girl you are and with such stunning blue eyes too!

Hope you enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom and that it has been filled with all the things you love most. Best wishes to you and your Purrson. May you be blessed with many happy years together.