Thread: Plaese Share dog games here..

Plaese Share dog games here..

Dog games are Good idea for enjoyment of dogs. Please share dog related games.

Thank you

What games do you play with your dog?
    I've Been Frosted

Gosh, I have to think on that question. LilGirl and Sissy are not game dogs it seems (or maybe I'm not a game person). I did the simple thing of throwing a ball inside a sock (fetch) UNTIL George kitten wanted it and a fight would break out so I stopped. Maybe I'll try it again soon.

Outside Sissy runs back and forth between the two of us to get cookies (cheerios). I suppose that's a game of sorts. LilGirl is skittish of things and she will not run for a cookie. I suppose we are very boring but I think they're happy. Sorry I can't really contribute anything.

Gracie always loved playing "attack the leash" where she would grab the leah when it was slack and we were waiting somewhere, I'd wiggle the leash, and she's attack and shake it, growling fiercely, tail wagging a mile a minute! It unfortunately scared passersby sometimes, I guess because she was a huge black dog, and the growling was very enthusiastic, so they would miss the wagging tail and my laughter and ask - from a safe distance. "You okay?"
    I've Been Frosted