Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: URGENT- F Dalmatian in OK Needs RESCUE/HOME

Congrats to Larry, Deana, and Zachary for adopting Abby!!! Almost three years ago I had adopted a Dal that was found; filthy, bumps and scratches on her head, and not able to stand. Deana helped me help my Annabelle, as she was experiencing seizures on a "several time a day" basis. Deana took the time to help me although we live several states from each other, and let me enter her wonderful world of the Canine SMS....
    Rest assured, those who are interested, that there will be no better home for Abby than with Deana.
    Abby is one lucky Spotter, for sure!
    Darlene and the "Anthony Pack".....Annabelle, Cody, Sadie, Sunshine, and Max

ABBY THE SPOTTY GIRL!

Thank you, Darlene! You know, I "blame" Annabelle, Angel Ladybug, Miss Perdy, Emma, and Dally-Mae with the fact that I am adopting this spotty girl...all of them are such beautiful spotty girls and such characters! I can't wait to get Abby home on Saturday. You know, I thought about naming her Annabelle, but then that would have been a bit confussing for the SMSers...two spotty girls named Annabelle! Again...thank you and I did nothing for you that you would not have done for me! Kiss that Annabelle for me!
    Zachary The Beagle,
    CEO of the Canine SMS

Minor correction....

I should have signed my name, but it went under Zachary the Beagle....

I am Deana, Abby's Mommy!
    Zachary The Beagle,
    CEO of the Canine SMS

Deana....you forever have my gratitude, with giving me hope with Annabelle, when 2 vets had recommended putting her to sleep....
    I know you will provide a great home for Abby, and am so happy that you will be getting her sooner than planned.
    Just remember that Dal's like a lot of attention....they are, as loosely quoted from a t-shirt that Dory had told me about (and I can't find at the moment)...."paw planting, tail whacking, cat chasing, ever plotting bundles of energy".
    Just beware...you will soon have a wonderfully comical pup...with the ability to challenge :-)
    You will handle her, I am sure...as you have successfully handled the other challenges in your life!
    Happy New year to you, and to all reading this post!
    Dar
    BTW..Annabelle is three years old, seizure-free without meds, and the ruler of our "pack"....most of the time :-)

The Spotty Girls

You are welcome...but Annabelle stole your heart and there was no way that you were going to let those vets put her down without a fight! Just be sure to give her a kiss each and every day from her Auntie Deana! She is a beauty!

I think that I am ready to be a spotty mom...but you and Doreen and Marion and Sheila and Gay may be hearing from me! Now...let's see...I do have your phone number someplace...
    ah...here it is!

Happy New Year's!

Deana aka Abby's Forever and Ever Mommy
    Zachary The Beagle,
    CEO of the Canine SMS

Thanks to both of you for adopting your girls.

I want you guys to know that I'm doing a transport on Saturday and Sunday this week and Sunday's transport is a dal!!

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

YIPEE!!!!!! Yay for Abby!!!

Hello All....
    Well, Deana went to get her Spotty Girl today, a.k.a. Abby, and had quite an adventurous time getting home. It seemed that before Deana arrived, Abby and a cohort decided that a sport's bra was good eating. An upset tummy was the result...throwing up, but eating grass and doing her doodoo well.
    Deana ended up at a friends house, in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas, with Abby still vomiting. A visit to a vet and x-rays indicated Abby in need of an emergency surgery to remove a blockage settled in her bowels.
    It seems as if the surgery has gone well, but please pray for both Abby and Deana....as what a day it must have been!!!
    Poor Deana...she knows what mischief these Dal's can get up to(from mine and other members of the Canine SMS), and she is adopting one anyway
    God bless and love her!!!
    Darlene
    Mom to the "Anthony Pack"
    Sadie, Sunshine, Cody, Max, and Annabelle (our Dal)

Originally posted by mugsy
    Thanks to both of you for adopting your girls.

I want you guys to know that I'm doing a transport on Saturday and Sunday this week and Sunday's transport is a dal!!
    And she maybe lucky to get the dal to its destination...I may have to steal him!!!!

Hey all,

It's Amber, the one that pulled Abby from the shelter here. She was so pathetic, and I will never forget the change she made over 2 weeks of boarding. You could tell she hadn't had a decent meal in forever, and no vet care whatsoever. It was meant for her to survive so that she could go on to be spoiled rotten with Deana and Zachary!!

I hope that today she is feeling better after her surgery, and that she will make a full recovery. She has been through so much, and deserves all the joy and happiness she will get from Deana and her family.

Good luck, and keep the updates coming on her progress.
    Amber C.
    Animal Rescue Foundation
    Adoption Coordinator
    Mobile, Alabama
    www.animalrescuemobile.org

Mom to: Allotta, Icey, Ecko, Alaska & Arizona

I'm so glad to hear that you found a great home for her that is specialized in the things that she will need. Sounds like she's going to get very spoiled in her new home! Can't wait to be kept updated by you zacharythebeagle! Thanks for saving this pup!

UPDATE ON ABBY THE SPOTTY GIRL!

Well, my mommy came home on Saturday, but no Abby! However, my Auntie Deb from Arlington, Texas was with her. They spent the night, then left on Sunday and went back to Arlington. Finally, on Monday night at about seven, my mommy and Abby got HOME! We sniffed one another and we like one another. Poor Abby has a stitched up tummy and can't play too much. My mommy told me that Abby had a piece of plastic thread that was caught at the bottom of her tummy and had then gone down her guts with it still hanging on the bottom on her tummy. Well, as Abby ate bits of thread, yarn, cushion foam, and other stuff, the thread was getting wrapped around that stuff and making her guts mush up. So...if my mommy had not have had her tummy operated on by Auntie Deb's wonderful vet, Abby would have gone spectic on Friday night and would have maybe died! BUT...ABBY IS HOMEHOMEHOME now and we LOVES HER! I just wish that we could play more, but Abby has to stay in her crate lots till she gets her stitches out of her tummy...THEN WE CAN PLAY! AROOOOOO!

My mommy said for me to thank everyone for all their good thoughts and prayers and that we will keep everyone posted!

OH! Annabelle...I miss you!

I am going to try to attach Abby's picture of her at HOME!
    Zachary The Beagle,
    CEO of the Canine SMS

Shoot!

Forgot to add the picture!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Zachary The Beagle,
    CEO of the Canine SMS

Wow Zachary, I love the picture of your new sister. I hope soon you will get to play with her til your hearts content!! I have a feeling she will make an excellent play buddy for you.

You should get mommy to take a picture of you and Abby together. I bet it would be beautiful, because you are so handsome.

Have fun with your new sis!
    Amber C.
    Animal Rescue Foundation
    Adoption Coordinator
    Mobile, Alabama
    www.animalrescuemobile.org

Mom to: Allotta, Icey, Ecko, Alaska & Arizona

Unfortunately I live in Australia, and read this initial posting on the day it was posted .......... and felt AWFUL as I could do nothing.

I finally got a chance to read again today, and I am soooooooo happy that Abby now has her very own happy ending.

Fantastic people adopt dogs ............. you are obviously one of them!

To Amber at TopSpots - well done too!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."