Thread: Dog Middle Names

Dog Middle Names

The Cat Middle Names thread is going strong - so does anyone's dog have a middle name?

My folks' Saint Bernard, Bruni, was Brunhilde Freya and Gracie was the Princess of Grace - so I guess grace was technically her middle name?

For fun: http://petoftheday.com/archive/1998/January/02.html
    I've Been Frosted

Lollipop Ginger Promise...so Ginger is her middle name
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

I never use the middle name, but I've always said Zoee is Zoee Jayne. There is a song by Staind (which I've never heard) called Zoe Jane. I thought it was a remake of an older song. But when I googled it all that came up was Staind.

Taggart does not have a middle name. They all have a thousand nicknames.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    None of mine had an official middle name - just lots of nicknames that got tacked on after the first name, every so often. The only exception was 2 of my Lhasa Apsos from many years ago who were AKC registered, and had official longer names. The girl was Tai Ling Soo, and her son was Wei Wooli-Bear. Of course RB Myndi was registered too, and she was Myndi-Jo Kong - and a lot of nicknames too. Sparky was a half-breed tho, you would never know just by looking at him. He had a lot of the silly names too. Wolfy has a few silly names that he is called at times in addition to just Wolfy-------------The Wolfman, Wolfenheimer, Wolfenstein, Melonhead, Twinkletoes. I'm sure he wouldn't like it that I revealed the Twinkletoes name - afterall -it isn't very manly sounding. He picked up that name since the 2 middle toes on both of his back feet are white, and really "twinkle" against the rest of the dark fur that he has.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Of all of my dogs, past and present, only Layla has a middle name. Layla Angel.
    She was my Angel when I lost my RB Mandy and thought I'd die of a broken heart.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

6. I was lucky enough to think of a main name as it was. so none of my pets had middle names LOL

Today's DOTD has a middle name, Mabel Katherine
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Brennan Montenegro
    TigerLily Princess
    Bailey Marie/Bailey Roo

I'm a little bit obsessed with giving them all middle names. LOL
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

9. ^ holy shizznits youre alive! LOL