Thread: Luna the Lovely

Luna the Lovely

We are so pleased to meet you Luna , we are all over the moon in happiness.
    Sorry about the pun , but we really like you Luna , and are pleased that we cab make a brand new Friend.

We all wish you could lunch with us at Swiss Chalet Luna , we bet that Precious Angel will bring you take out!!!

We are all sending our Exotic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cat of the Day Luna the Lovely.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lovely Luna

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Luna.

You are surely lovely, soft and furry with those beautiful sapphire coloured eyes. I can see why you are deeply loved.

I hope you have a wonderful day. It's great to see Romania represented. You are now an international superstar.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter@MissNancyJones

Blog Entries
    I love nothing more than to see a happy, beautiful, spoiled cat! Luna certainly is that and more. Loved seeing her as COTD!

Luna want to thank you

Thank you very much for your pretty words about my spoiled Luna: She's glad to met you!

Dearest Luna, what a gorgeous little lady you are! We're so glad you were rescued and then brought home by your dear Purrrson last August. You are so pretty, with your fluffy fur and your sweet face with the lovely blue eyes. You are so cute in that first photo, lying there with your front paws together and looking up and straight out at us. In fact, you are adorable in all your photos! I wish I could reach right through the screen around to Bucuresti, Romania to pet you on that so-soft-looking fur! Well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me ,

He/she loves you dearly, and no wonder! You are not only stunning in appearance, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too. You were very anxious and scared when you first came home, but now that you are living a life full of love and tender care and good food and total safety, you are happy, beautiful, and spoiled! You know when your Purrrson is sad, and you come to comfort her. You help her read books and type computer messages. You both love each other dearly, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Luna, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your special Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Good afternoon, beautiful Luna! What gorgeous blue eyes you have! Your coat is so fluffy and pretty - I would love to gently pet you. Since I can't, I hope your person will give you some extra petting for me today. You were afraid when you first came home, but your person has helped you not to be scared by providing plenty of loving care Now you are beloved and spoiled! As it should be!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Luna in Romania! I hope you are having a wonderful day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Luna what a lovely girl you are!!!

It was a treat to see your sweet pictures today!!! I can tell you are a very special girl. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Luna, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats beautiful Luna on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to you dear Luna on being COTD. What a beautiful girl you are with such a lovely color coat and stunning blue eyes. It is hard to understand how anyone could have abandoned you, but thankfully you were rescued and now have a loving furrever home

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together

Beautiful girl Luna - what a wonderful rescue story. How much love you have in your stunning blue eyes. It is lovely to see all your precious photos and read how you help your purrson when you need to.

Congratulations, Lovely Luna, for being our darling Cat of the Day!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell