Thread: Handsome Dobbie

Dobbie and Chico Angel , Eternal Cat Friends of the Day

I am sure that with My Found Hotel Cats , that Dobbie and Chico are still and will always be close Cat Companions, and Chico Angel drops by and lets his best Cat Friend know that he is all right, and tells Dobbie where he has been, and what he has been up to.
    Dobbie is a great Black Cat , and he is almost the twin of my Panther Cat , even to their age.

We love Black Cats at the Found Cat Hotel, with Tubster Panther, Ebony Beau Two , Ebony Beau Tubster Angel, Ebony Tubbette and Blackie Angels.
    We just love you Dobbie and Chico, and ae so glad that you are our New Buddies!!

We are sending a Stereo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Co Cats and New Buddies of the day , Dobbie and Chico Angel OUr Newest Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Handsome Dobbie

What a wonderful kitty! I, too, have black cats and have found them to have gentle souls and quirky personalities. I hope you have Dobbie in your lives for a long time to come.

Dearest "Mr. Dobbs" or "Dobbie," what an utterly gorgeous, handsome big black kitty you are! And what a fine collection of photos you have here! Your sleek black fur there, with just a few strands of white hair on your chest, looks so soft to the touch. And what a proud, contented look you have on your sweet face there, in your beautiful pale-green eyes.. you know what a fine family you adopted yourself into with all that tapping all those years back!

I wish I could reach over to Palm Desert myself and pet you right through the screen .. but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

You not only are stunning to behold, you have a delightful Purrrsonality too! You know that tapping your Purrrsons is the way to let them know when they need to pet you some more. You also taught them that you like a little steak (or ham or shirimp) from time to time, by snatching a steak from the table the first time!

We're so sorry your dearest buddy Chico passed away recently. You and your family all grieve his loss, but how good that you help comfort them. And that's so nice that your dear calico housemate is now your best companion. You and she and your whole family all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dobbie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your calico buddy and Chico Angel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a little more steak, ham, and/or shrimp!
    Last edited by phesina; 06-14-2014 at 01:59 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I agree with everyone, Dobbie is simply a magnificent lookin' cat! He looks like Mr. Cool. Loved all the pics, happy COTD Dobbie, you handsome devil you!

Congrats handsome Dobbie, on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Dobbie, it's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly are a big handsome boy! I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your best buddy Chico. I hope you and the small calico will be great friends now. I enjoyed all the photos and hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Dobbie what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. We are a big fan of ebony cats at my house. I have 3 myself. I am so sorry you lost your best pal but it sounds like you have a wonderful little calico to keep you company now. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Dobbie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr Dobbs (Dobbie) - The Gentle Giant

Congratulations Dobbie on being cat of the day.

Wow you are a wonderful looking and sounding pussycat. You look just like my friend Harry, all black and silky. You sound such a good friend too. I

I like the way petting is on your terms. Quite right, keep the humans in control!

Wishing you a wonderful day of international fame, stardom and happiness.

Love
    Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter@MissNancyJones

Congratulations to you sweet Dobbie on being COTD. What a handsome lad you are. I have a soft spot in my heart for black kitties, having been blessed with 2 of them. You always look so sleek and stunning.

So sorry to hear that your brother Chico passed away. I'm certain he's watching over you from the Rainbow Bridge, especially today, and that he is very happy for you and proud of you.

I loved reading your story and seeing your wonderful photos. I especially chuckled at the story of how you swiped your Purrson's steak on your first night there :-) I also love the way you tap to tell your Purrsons what you want. You certainly knew what you were doing that first day in the pet shop when you tapped them to be your family.

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your whole family, including your tiny Calico sister. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Most handsome blackie Mr. Dobbs! You gave your people a paw-tap that day to say, "Take me home!" And the rest is history! You still give your people paw-taps to let them know it is time to pet you and they should do as you wish! You dine on delicious treats of shrimp, steak or ham served in a bowl -- such yummy noms! You are a quiet kitty, using your soft meow when needed. I am so, so sorry for the loss of your buddy Chico. you and your calico fur-sis hang out by the door and observe the world going by in beautiful California!

Mr. Dobbs, it is my great pleasure to meet you today, beautiful boy! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you! I am sending you and your fur-sis big HUGS!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678