Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Middle names?

Middle names?

Does your cat have a middle name? Today's Cat of the Day's full name is actually Skippy Earle Beaux-Dean !And I know catmandu's kitties have very long names, how about other folks?
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Does your cat have a middle name? Today's Cat of the Day's full name is actually Skippy Earle Beaux-Dean !And I know catmandu's kitties have very long names, how about other folks?
    Cassie Claire Marie, for my two grandmothers

My sister's RB Poco's middle name was Frank. Poco Frank, named for "Old Blue Eyes".
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 06-17-2014 at 06:02 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I depends on what name I call him?

But, they are initials. "D" or "P".

We have 4 cats, and one of them has FIVE names. And she knows them all

We call her Abby, short for Abigail. Her full name is Mary Alice Abigail Cyd Charisse.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Lukie Fluffytail

Leia Longtail

Obviously a descriptive of their tails. I tell them that they got in the wrong line when tails were being handed out! They both have the longest and fluffiest tails I've ever seen on a cat that wasn't long-haired all over. They are medium hair except for their huge squirrel-like tails.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Katie is Katie Mae...I find myself singing to her "Katie Mae Maeeeee" when I brush her in the evenings!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    My brown and white tabby rescue's full name is Cara Mia (they had called her Mia in the adoption centre and I wanted it to begin with C) I call her Cara mostly, or Tabby Trousers or The Tabster or Miss Tabitha. So Mia is sort of her middle name.

My chocolate pt Siamese Coco's full name is Coco Chanel. So Chanel is her 2nd name but we don't often use it. She gets called Chockie Socks as well.

Colette is just Colette and is very very special.
    Last edited by TopCat3; 06-14-2014 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Typos
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

My 4 girls all have one official name. So Maya is officials Maya Gabriels.
    But, they have severals "call-names"! These deppend on my mood or there attitude....
    Inka also listens to "Tinky winkie", Snoopy is also calles Snoopy the poopy (), Zazou is also called Zouky, Pooky, Mooie Zazou (Dutch for "beautiful Zazou), and Maya is also Maaike, Maaitje.
    Our angel Sydney was often called Sydje, which means little Sydney, dearest Sydney

In Belgium pets usually only have 1 name. Humans can have 2 or even 3 first names, these are most often the names of their godfather and godmother. So I am Lut Mariette Jacques. Our kids however have 2 names. The first names is how we named them, the second name is their original name (given by their natural mom).
    So our son listens to Jo Hyun, and our daughter Indra Mukul.

My Cats do have long names , but I am senilish , so I call them , say Empress of Many names or Sydney ChristiOfur Colby. Bt a Cat by any name would be my lifelong Cat Companions , and so much loved!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    My Cats do have long names , but I am senilish , so I call them , say Empress of Many names or Sydney ChristiOfur Colby. Bt a Cat by any name would be my lifelong Cat Companions , and so much loved!!!
    I have always been mystified by the names you choose for your cats, Catmandu.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

I love Catmandu's names for his kitties! As far as my cats go, Mac's proper name is McGyver, but he is mostly called Mac, or if I string all his names together he is either Mickey Mac or Mac Mac M'gak (he's a puker)

Kimba's full name is Kimba the White Lion. He is generally called Kimmers.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

My RB kitties Peony was Peony Marie and Lucy was Lucy Mae.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

No, George or Georgie as I often call him has one name unless he irritates me to the point of saying ugly words . He is getting into EVERYTHING. There is no place in this house that he cannot jump or climb or maneuver to get into something he shouldnt. Every morning I find an item on the floor and I think..how did you get there and knock it off?? I always end my complaining with I'm glad I got George . I think he is going to be a huge cat & he's not quite 4 months old.

We have...

Khaith Elias
    Martha Centauri
    Adelaide Riceball
    Snowball Samuel

Floki has yet to receive a middle name, nothing has "stuck".
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Casper, what a swell collection of names your cats have there!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery