Thread: Southern gentleman Skippy Earle!

Southern gentleman Skippy Earle!

This picture melts my heart...

Skippy Earle, you look so nice in your tabby stripes and white! What a beautiful mountain lion you are with your sweet face and your pink nose!

You are a busy fellow, too- carrying your bear from place to place, going downstairs for a treat, and opening the cabinet to make sure nothing got into the trash that shouldn't have! And posing for photos, because the camera sure likes you! I like the red kerchief on you, by the way. It's a perfect extra touch with your tabby markings and white!

Could you please have your people give you an enormous hug - or two or ten - for me to celebrate YOU! Some for your brother and sister too, please Happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful Skippy Earle!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Skippy Earle you are indeed a Gentle Man of the South , and we are all congratulating you on being Our Cat of the Day , Our Ambassador from the South, one of the favorite places for our Found Eternal Angels Companions to visit , and are fond of the food , the warm weather and the fun places to visit.

We just love you Skippy Earle , and are glad to be your new Chum.
    We are so happy and we pray that there is Southern Take Out in your future today.

We are all sending a Southern MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Buddy , and Our Newest Cat of the Day Skippy Earle the Sensational.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh My Goodness Skippy, What a sweet big boy you are! I can't imagine what kind of person throws out a kitten. Lucky for you that you were found and have a wonderful loving home. From the writeup it really does sound as if you are a very special cat and you just happen to be big too. All the photos are wonderful! I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Blog Entries
    What a treat seeing all the great photos of great big Skippy today! Fell in love straight away, reading about him made me laugh out loud as well, thanks! Love you Skippy Earle, giant smooches!!

Dearest Skippy Earle Beaux-Dean, and what a fine name for a fine Southern gentleman! How awful that someone threw you from a car when you were just a kitten. I am so very glad you were rescued and brought to your Furrrever home by these wonderful people who love you so very much and will keep you safe always. God bless them and you all.

What a gorgeous fellow you are! You are so handsome, with that so-soft-looking brown-tabby-and-white fur, and that sweet, sweet face with the big pink nosie and the big yellow-green eyes with the look of so much peace in them. What a great photo collection you have here! There's you sleeping with your chin on your arm.. you with your dear little teddy bear... Baby Skippy with Big Brother Rocky Lu looking after you... you with your elf hat... So many different poses and facial expressions here... All your photos are delightful! I sure do wish I could reach through the screen down to Atlanta to pet you.. but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you many times for me .

You are not only stunning to behold, you have a wonderful Purrrsonality too! You are a big boy now, aren't you, and you love your low-calorie treats. You are still scared of things, probably from your terrifying kittenhood, but we hope your fear will subside with time as you get more and more used to being in the midst of so much safety and love. You have your big brother Rocky Lu and your big sister for company. You love to tinker with things and to check out what's in the trash bin and to run around the house with your teddy bear in the middle of the night. You enjoy holding detailed conversations with your special Purrrson, who loves you "more than words can express." What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Skippy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Rocky Lu and big sister and your humans and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and low-cal treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Tabby you are, Skippy Earle. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You're so handsome Skippy!!! Those are very nice pictures of you!

Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Belated congratulations to you Skippy Earle Beaux-Dean on being COTD. What a handsome boy you are and a true Southern gentleman. It's impossible to understand how someone could have thrown you away when you were just a babe. Thank goodness you were rescued by a loving family and now have the furrever home you deserve.

I loved reading your story and seeing your wonderful photos, especially loved the one of you napping. That was so sweet

You are indeed a big boy and remind me of my beloved Copernicus who was about your size. "Big Boy" kitties are just the sweetest and there is so much of them to love

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your whole family, including Rocky Lu and your older sister. May you be blessed with many happy years together.