Thread: World Cup Thursday #589

World Cup Thursday #589

Here we go!

Time to get out my vuvuzela and blow!
    I think it's time for some churrasco and chimichurri.

Yummy!

----

Going to fire up the grill and put the beer on ice!! Go USA!

Done!

Hmm, at least I only need one ear plug for the vuvuzela! I'll be over in a quieter corner, thanks, muttering about the worry state of a certain baseball team this season so far ...
    I've Been Frosted

It's raining here. And will for the next several days. Perhaps a drink with an umbrella is in order.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Churasco and Chimichurri sound really good! Maybe a drink with cachaca (Brazilian cane beverage)?
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Hmm, at least I only need one ear plug for the vuvuzela! I'll be over in a quieter corner, thanks, muttering about the worry state of a certain baseball team this season so far ...
    IT's a special vuvuzela......It doesn't hurt people ears.

QoP,
    I have the umbrella, I just need to know what is below it!!!

STE,

A cachaca?

DONE!

I made a drink yesterday called 43 Caparinha. It has cachaca, Licor 43, OJ and lime. Yum! I'll make up some for anyone interested.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Sounds good, can I have about a gallon of it? Just finished some gardening, I'm tired for some reason.

The final list?

Tomatoes (50+ plants), italian beans, rutebagas, beets, swiss chard, onions, shallots, acorn squash, cucumbers, Okra, spinach, cabbage, broccoli, peppers (hot and sweet, and we marked the hot ones this year), eggplant, green and yellow beans. Bok choi, carrots and potatoes still to go.

The herb beds run amok, I was weedwhacking tday and all I could smell was dill and mint OVER the exhaust from the weed whacker.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Sounds good, can I have about a gallon of it? Just finished some gardening, I'm tired for some reason.

The final list?

Tomatoes (50+ plants), italian beans, rutebagas, beets, swiss chard, onions, shallots, acorn squash, cucumbers, Okra, spinach, cabbage, broccoli, peppers (hot and sweet, and we marked the hot ones this year), eggplant, green and yellow beans. Bok choi, carrots and potatoes still to go.

The herb beds run amok, I was weedwhacking tday and all I could smell was dill and mint OVER the exhaust from the weed whacker.
    Hee hee - I am afraid I might not end up with any basil - someone apparently was digging in the dirt - and knocked some out of the tray. I suspect they may have been digging for the seeds and eating them!
    I've Been Frosted

We also apparently have a very young and very dumb bunny in the yard. Out in plain sight during the day. He's lucky I saw him before Angel did. I have no doubt she could run one down.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

You are no bunny, til some bunny loves you.

-----------

I had to laugh, I opened up the USA Weekend insert to sunday's paper and they had recipes for hanger steak and chimichurri sauce....

--------------\

I repotted a plant and planted some grass seeds, does that count?

---------------

STE,
    I'll have a drink. sounds like fun.

Done?

Interesting to see how the games are going - one rarely hears about Croatia or Chile unless was or disasters are happening, yet here they are both winning games on the world stage.
    I've Been Frosted