Thread: Fluffy Our Little Cat of the Future

Fluffy Our Little Cat of the Future

What a Dear Little Kitten you are Fluffy , you have that intrinsic charm of all Kittens, that innocence that makes you so attractive.
    What a Sweet Little Kitten you are and we pray that we get to see you when you get your full growth!!!

Kittens are so dear to us as they are the next generation of Cats , and they fill our lives with such joy , and hope for the future!!!

We are all sending Our Kitten MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW especially Kitten Sydney ChristinOfur , who says MEEEW to Her New Friend , Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Fantastic Fluffy!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Awww, Fluffy is just so delightful, wonderful and absolutely outstanding! Happy COTD little Fluffy, Flufferson from Fluffland!

What an adorable boy you are, Fluffy. I'm so glad your family decided to take you in and you also were accepted by your "sister". I bet you can keep them all on their toes.

Have fun and celebrate your day in the limelight with lots of loving and special treats. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Fluffy, what an adorable little guy you are! Such a pretty little kitty with the Siamese coloring and points along with the nose and toes dipped in cream. We're so glad you got rescued, and we hope your siblings and your Mom were too. You are the cutest fellow with that soft fluffy fur and the long white whiskers and those big blue eyes so full of curiosity and excitement. I wish I could reach through the screen to California to pet you gently! Oh well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you plenty for me !

And not only are you lovely to behold, you have such an interesting Purrrsonality too! You are a little Ninja, just full of kitteny energy, playing with your toys and clinging onto any nearby foot. Your Purrrsons love to play with you and laugh at all your antics. You have a kitty roommate who has needed a little time to get used to you, but now you two are the best of friends. You are so affectionate too, purring at a touch and cuddling with your Purrrson at night. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Fluffy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your kitty roomie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even another foot to grab hold of!

Last edited by phesina; 06-12-2014 at 04:46 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Maximum cuteness warning for Fluffy!

Awww, Fluffy! What a darling kitten you are! Could you be any cuter, I doubt it! You are having loads of kitten fun, playing with your toys and clinging to your person's feet! Then it is time to cuddle with your person and purr You are precious! Happy Cat of the Day to you cutiepie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're a little cutie Fluffy!!! Congrats on being COTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What an adorable kitten you are, Fluffy. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to you dear Fluffy on being COTD. What an adorable kitten you are and you will certainly grow up to be a most handsome lad.

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family, including your big sister. May you be blessed with many happy years together.