If someone is reviewing the tapes at a certain Target store, they will find a wonderful 'blooper' that might find it's way onto YouTube.

-----------------

I walked into Target to look for a pair of house slippers. I have a pair that is a few years old and are on their last laps so a new pair is in order?

--------------

I changed all the shoelaces on my shoes to a set of round laces that are always coming undone. If I do not tie them up tightly, they unravel and I feel the ends whipping about my shins and ankles.

I'll stop and re-tie them and depending on my mood and how I am feeling I'll either kneel, sit or lean up against a post or something solid and then tie my shoe.

In the stores, I'll find a column and lean up against it, then reach down to tie my shoe (Yes, I know there are places where I could sit or kneel down, I'll sit before I kneel - It's a catholic hang-up that I have....)

-------------

I walk down the main aisle and feel my shoelace hit my ankle, I stop, look and sure enough, it needs to be tied.

I see a column nearby, walk over and begin to lean against it.

In the blink of an eye I feel my equilibrium go wonky and next thing I know, I am falling down.

I grab the column only to have it pull be farther to the side.

I manage to keep myself upright and holding onto the column which is falling.........

The damn thing falls to the ground with a loud bang!

-----------------

There is another shopper heading my way and he is loking at me like I was trying to drop the thing on him and his kid. I made eye contact with him as the 'column' feel and he was looking none to pleased.

I apologized to him and turned to see that there was already an employee running toward me with more en-route!

----------------

What I had leaned against was a 'service kiosk' - a place where you can get a wipe to pickup spills, toss away trash or call for a store employee to give you a hand.

This thing weighed about 350 pounds - I had managed to hang on to it an keep it from falling across the aisle - I was more embarrassed that the top of the kiosk had fallen off...Not that I had tipped it over.

This happened two days ago, but last night I was thinking about it and wondered if someone at Target would leak that tape to a clip show - you know, the kind where they show some chucklehead almost killing himself and other shoppers - all because his shoelace was untied.

-------------

If it does make the airwaves?

I did laugh about it.
I was embarrassed.
and I ended up NOT buying a pair of slippers......