I have a red tri BC. He has a beautiful coat and is a wonderful companion. Wants to be with me 24/7.
Is very easy to teach and get to do what I want. He even put up with me when I found 2 cats. Made
friends with them right away. He is fixed and was never bred. The next dog I get, I was thinking about
breeding him. This would just be for fun, I don't expect to make any real money at it. I wonder what
are some of the pitfalls involved in having an unfixed male BC?

I really like the reddish brown and sable colors on BCs and Aussies. I realize there is a pet overpopulation
problem. But, I don't believe BCs are part of that problem. I waited 6 months for a BC or Aussie, to be
given up at a county shelter. The first one, that was, went to a lady in management of the shelter.

BCs are high maintenance, I understand that. I have a dog park near where I live, otherwise I would not
have such an energetic dog. The red BC, I have now is 11. I hope he lasts another 5 years. But, sooner
or later I will need to replace him. My vet says go to a breeder. So, the question will be should I get him
fixed or not?